SWA class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All those S's

Does ASSSplurge really have that many S's?

Priceless!

Tanker clown is the asssplurge of flightinfo, don't listen to a word that idiot says. Your buddy will likely be in class in the Spring and worst case summer of next year.

The company is negotiating with 5 different labor groups. As soon as some of these negotiations start to wrap up, you will see a large order for additional aircraft followed by announcements of massive expansion.

We make money like no other airline. We will grow like no other airline too.

You got it just right Guppy, there is just not much out there right now. I just picked up a 3 day from someone, after I gave away my excellent 3 day in hopes of some low block high TFP. It just aint happening this fall. Kill the classes til we need the people. I'm ready to increase my seniority, but not at the expense of zero open time.

Please be careful guys. The poolies will totally flip out if you don't have completely utopian things to say about SWA. They especially might not be able to handle the idea that other SWA pilots don't want them on property. A lot of these guys gave me grief for pointing that out a couple of weeks ago.

If it comes from someone other than me, they might actually notice our economy is headed for a huge recession/depression, energy prices are out of control, and our credit/finanical system is in a mess.

Right now they are quite content to think classes will come on a consistant interval while they dine on Top Raman washed down with what else....Kool Aid!

Tanker, it isn't the message that does it to people but the the way the village idiot cries it out loud in excess.

Please be careful guys. The poolies will totally flip out if you don't have completely utopian things to say about SWA. They especially might not be able to handle the idea that other SWA pilots don't want them on property. A lot of these guys gave me grief for pointing that out a couple of weeks ago.

If it comes from someone other than me, they might actually notice our economy is headed for a huge recession/depression, energy prices are out of control, and our credit/finanical system is in a mess.

Right now they are quite content to think classes will come on a consistant interval while they dine on Top Raman washed down with what else....Kool Aid!

Tanker you can not be for real. I really believe that you are posting this stuff to get people's goat. I think you must be having fun with people on this board and getting lots of reaction for this. If this is true well done. If you are for real.........dude you are a loser. As the great William Shatner said "Get a Life"
http://www.livevideo.com/video/merc...3358931E00E/star-trek-tos-william-shatne.aspx

Dave,

Don't get mad at me. I'm not the guy at SWA that doesn't want you on property. I was quoting Bake. It makes sense to me. They don't like the idea of less flying being split among an even larger group of pilots. It's the poolies that can't comprehend this. The guys currently there need to pay their mortgages and feed their kids.

The ignore list is great...thanks to Tanker Clown for reminding me to put him on it. Ya know, the bottom line is that SWA is a great company and worth the wait for the economy/contract negotiations/etc. Too bad that some people just don't get it.

Dave,

. The guys currently there need to pay their mortgages and feed their kids.

I really hope that you do not have any kids. Can't imagine the pain they go through. You are like the dad in that cell phone commercial that dressed like the 80s punk rock chick....that is it....that is who you are.

Tanker Clown---find something constructive to do with your time--Do you stir up trouble when you are flying your T-1 at vance AFB. We know who you are--quit wasting peoples time.

Heard twice today at the training center there might be a class in Dec, and 2 in Jan. Kind of like a little whisper campaign. Anyone???????????

Dick

Heard twice today at the training center there might be a class in Dec, and 2 in Jan. Kind of like a little whisper campaign. Anyone???????????

Dick

I heard that too along with glass in the 300s and EFBs!!!!! Life will be great then. I also heard we will have a contract by this summer that will really make life great. Your kids will stop doing drugs and begin making better grades and better yet your johnson will grow by at least 2 inches. Well ok by next summer.

Latest resources

Back