• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But...keep this in mind. We were only going to hire 130 or so for 2008. Turned out to be way more than that.

Had a New Hire in the J/S last week. He was initially told that he wouldn't be on the property until spring of 2009.

Things do change quickly in this business.

I asked crew planning the same question and got the same answer.

By the way they change the vacancy bids, don't know if I'd believe them either, Don't think anyone really knows. I have been told by people in the PD that they only know about 4 weeks out when a class is to start and then it's an educated guess.

IMHO, the pool may be empty but only until the CP's board, then SHAZAM, the pool's full again.

WHen's that thing again? 15th, 22nd< Best of luck to everyone!

KBB

Alas the pool is not empty, as I am swimming in it now, as are about 50 other people that were from the Aug DB and few others that deferred from the last pool.

How about some initials? I work at TACC and am a former TWA/aa pilot. I should be able to track down said clown!

I figure a guy who's suffered through Icahn and TACC would show a brother a little love. But sorry bro, my days on the floor at Scott are in my past.

How about some initials? I work at TACC and am a former TWA/aa pilot. I should be able to track down said clown!

I figure a guy who's suffered through Icahn and TACC would show a brother a little love. But sorry bro, my days on the floor at Scott are in my past.

Lets see...................if a class starts in Feb............they will be online at the end of Mar...........growth in March........even the village idiot can understand that!

DG

My brothers. We are really short on open time and quality of life trading now. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but the last thing we need right now is more classes without growth.

Gup

You got it just right Guppy, there is just not much out there right now. I just picked up a 3 day from someone, after I gave away my excellent 3 day in hopes of some low block high TFP. It just aint happening this fall. Kill the classes til we need the people. I'm ready to increase my seniority, but not at the expense of zero open time.

Latest resources

Back