SWA class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr "Tanker Clown",

I log onto this forum for the occasional industry information that I find interesting. I respond to threads that I find to have information that might enlighten some of the members. I am careful of my behavior on these forums that can get to be quite questionably appropriate.

I read your comments with many that I take with a grain of salt. Hiding behind a moniker, as I am doing, can make a person very brave on their opinions as well as make them appear cowardly.

There are junior Southwest Pilots that have worked their lifetime to fortunately earn a position with Southwest Airlines. They more often than not have a wife, children, elderly parents, a modest mortgage, debt and various obligations that require their income to support. Without that support many experience challenges that some of us couldn't imagine. They all, as well as we, are aware of the inherent instability of our careers.

Most of your information is not a fact. You do receive some accurate inside information that you "enhance" for effect.

Your consistent comments that infer a potential of unemployment is the equivalent of the severe messages of Al Qaeda instilling fear into the American fabric to the point of collapse. Many of todays problems America faces today are due to those acts. Its called terrorism.

I respectfully ask you as a "Man", that you discontinue the fear tactics you enlist that should have no positive influence in your own life. I also ask all who are reading this post to not use this as a method of retribution to "Tanker Clown".

Good luck to you and any future endeavors you may pursue.

BRAVO!

Thanks for the tip. You guys willing to write me a letter of rec?

In the training center next to HQ, there is a picture that has a "Tanker Clown" patch on it.

Do you think????????????

Or do you think this guy would be pissed about what THIS clown is saying.........and about how HE is going to own this place when he gets an interview, just a thought.

In the training center next to HQ, there is a picture that has a "Tanker Clown" patch on it.

Do you think????????????

Or do you think this guy would be pissed about what THIS clown is saying.........and about how HE is going to own this place when he gets an interview, just a thought.

Dude in my squadron that was cross country last weekend ran into some T6 Reservists who said Tanker Clown was furloughed TWA/AA who went back on active duty to TACC. It's very Ferris Bueller friend of a friend saw him get sick at 33 flavors, but it would definitely explain the bitterness.

Geeze you guys. What is your problem? I have a good inside source. He's not always a "glass half full" guy. And I pass that info along.

Why can't you handle a little non-utopian news about Southwest? It's still the best 121 gig out there, but whenever someone points out something negative, it's like all of your cycles sync up and you all immediately menstrate. Relax. Take a Midol.

Let's bury the hatchet. Southwest is the best. The future is extremely bright. Two classes a month until the return of Christ. MSP serive starts in '09. Hawaii in '10. Europe in '11.

Let's all do ourselves a favor and take every single thing posted on the internet with a grain of salt.

There. You win. Sorry.

Last edited:
Dude in my squadron that was cross country last weekend ran into some T6 Reservists who said Tanker Clown was furloughed TWA/AA who went back on active duty to TACC. It's very Ferris Bueller friend of a friend saw him get sick at 33 flavors, but it would definitely explain the bitterness.

M.M. pm me. Let's just say that I've done a little time on the floor. I may have even denied a "crew rest enhancement" for you.

Tanker Clown, your avatars never fail to weird me out.

Heard from a pretty good source at SWAPA yesterday, next class is Feb/Mar. This will allow for RNP to get started and the "after Christmas" media induced depression.

Dick

How about some initials? I work at TACC and am a former TWA/aa pilot. I should be able to track down said clown!

Had a PC yesterday. Went to see LL to see what was going on. She said pool is empty and they like to have 100 in pool. One upgrade class scheduled for October and no plans for anymore classes beyond that time. That could have changed after I left. I asked crew planning the same question and got the same answer.

Latest resources

Back