• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA ATL Crewbase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was great for me. I drove to work, had and awesome FO (former AT) wth the best attitude ever and a great trip. I got the same ice cold welcome from half the folks down in the lounge but I've come to expect that. All in all I can deal with it if I am driving to work.

Pretty much the same dudes, just different color epaulets. The RSW dudes are a little shy until you engage them with a smile or hello then they warm up.

It was great for me. I drove to work, had and awesome FO (former AT) wth the best attitude ever and a great trip. I got the same ice cold welcome from half the folks down in the lounge but I've come to expect that. All in all I can deal with it if I am driving to work.

Morale in the crew lounge has been in the dumper for a while now. Very few smiling faces so those icy stares are just the norm no matter the color of your epaulets. It isn't you. I spend as little time as I can there.

Phred

I didn't exactly see guys giving each other handjobs, but it seemed cordial enough maybe a bit quieter than usual, which is a good thing I guess. The big AT 737 mural is painted out, and repainted canyon blue with a lot of SouthWestSpeak. All the screensavers on the computers are a virtual SW canyon blue 737 but it appears they all work which is a step up. The head SW Poohbah in the office sits in a chair that was removed from an airplane, possibly a 737 or maybe a fighter he ejected from and could not bear to part with it. (That one I ain't figgered out yet) The old timers are short timers or so I hear, 1 gone and more to follow. The job requires you to be a professional, it appears everyone is doing just that.

Pretty much the same dudes, just different color epaulets. The RSW dudes are a little shy until you engage them with a smile or hello then they warm up.

KP. Is spot on

Above post,
Might be worth rereading .

It sure would be nice if we all could get along .

KP. Is spot on

Above post,
Might be worth rereading .

It sure would be nice if we all could get along .

I agree. Water under the bridge. Spilled milk. Close the barn door, the cow has left. Chikken crossed the road. Ya'll got what ya came for-Seats, planes, cities, routes, da big ATL and no RSW pilot was harmed, well most anyways I guess. We're even throwin in our Fab 4. You're a captain so I know you weren't which is good for you. The Borg is here, we will be assimilated and resistance is futile. I think the reality has set in and even a few haters have crossed over, or so I hear. Would be nice if SWA threw some bones at the DRC to promote goodwill and improve morale, but I don't see that happening. I'm going to increase my monthly witholding for the ESPP and bet long term on GK and his 15% ROIC.

I didn't exactly see guys giving each other handjobs, but it seemed cordial enough maybe a bit quieter than usual, which is a good thing I guess.....

Wait, you guys are getting handjobs in the Atlanta base?! Damn, we're lucky to get cookies occasionally in Vegas.

Bubba

Wait, you guys are getting handjobs in the Atlanta base?! Damn, we're lucky to get cookies occasionally in Vegas.

Bubba

So that's why there are extra blankets and the light bulbs were all unscrewed in the sleep room.. and here I thought that guy was just trying to see if anyone was in the chair I was sleeping in.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back