• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA ATL Crewbase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for rubbing it in Southwest. I walk into the crew room for the first time since SWA moved in and it looks like a cross between Dave and Busters/Buffalo Wild Wings. 20 flat screens and the NFL ticket for FF season. The wing bar was a nice touch but I found the ranch bucket empty. I go around the corner to the old FA section and there is a full blown arcade. Pool tables, golden tee, etc. I had to fly so I couldn't grab a beer but the rare seasonals on tap, looked amazing.

You guys have been here less than a week, can you ease us into the koolaid? Start with a coffee machine then slowly build to what I walked into.

Thanks for rubbing it in Southwest. I walk into the crew room for the first time since SWA moved in and it looks like a cross between Dave and Busters/Buffalo Wild Wings. 20 flat screens and the NFL ticket for FF season. The wing bar was a nice touch but I found the ranch bucket empty. I go around the corner to the old FA section and there is a full blown arcade. Pool tables, golden tee, etc. I had to fly so I couldn't grab a beer but the rare seasonals on tap, looked amazing.

You guys have been here less than a week, can you ease us into the koolaid? Start with a coffee machine then slowly build to what I walked into.

You have not seen anything yet. You will be getting Christmas cards Birthday cards sent to your home from SWA.

God forbid you ever have a family tragedy , SWA will bend over backwards to help you out .

PS. Fdog, It does effect me. SWA is a great place to work . I would like to see it stay that way . I here that comment a lot from the SWA FOs I fly with .

Last edited:
Morale in the crew lounge has been in the dumper for a while now. Very few smiling faces so those icy stares are just the norm no matter the color of your epaulets. It isn't you. I spend as little time as I can there.

Phred

Haven't been in there in years. I have my manservant Winston pick up the yellow fire starter. Then check in on the idevice thingy.

I'll come back if we have any duels.

U know you luv it CrashPad!;)

You have not seen anything yet. You will be getting Christmas cards Birthday cards sent to your home from SWA.

Would you believe that Joe and Bob had the same type signature stamp as Gary and Co and we got birthday and anniversary cards from them as well?

I will say that so far I've gotten several "personal" emails from Gary concerning kick tail awards. Unfortunately, you can't respond to them, I'd like for him to quit ccing my CPO, I don't want to ruin my street cred.

Yeah, those birthday and Christmas cards are great. They make wonderful kindling to get the fireplace going.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back