SWA Application update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thick headed

No worries, Hope to get to see you in Dallas some day.

Michigan J. Frog

All seriousness aside... when you think back on all-time best cartoons ever made, doesn't that cartoon stand out as one of THE best? I still chuckle to myself when I think of that poor slob standing in front of the talent agent trying to explain how this frog sings and dances. The talent agent looks into the "camera" with that, "This guy is coo coo!" look. Eventually the frog ruins the poor s.o.b. :D Such creative writing and ideas from WB folks back then. I watch some of the stuff my son enjoys nowdays and I just shake my head in disbelief. Hmmmm.

Sorry for turning this into a cartoon thread. Better get back to interview discussion... oh, wait, that's right... not much interviewing going on these days. :rolleyes:

Well I'll tell ya what, RB, I've always wanted to do more at SWA than just fly the line. Like maybe if I ever get outta the pool, and ten years later, I'll do interviews in DAL. Then I'll be sure to ask all those wannabees just EXACTLY what was the name of that frog? Then, the ones like HPaul who don't have a life will answer and I'll know it's really time for them to come to DAL as well...:)
Before you know it, we'll be on "Will Fly for Food" - frog legs, perhaps.

cartoons

My favorite (the frog is good) is the Barber of Seville with Bugs and Elmer. Leave it to Looney Toons to teach us all about classical music.

It used to drive my wife batty that I would hear a classical piece and go "Oh, that's when Bugs is massaging Elmer's scalp with his ears, etc.....".

Slug

I've been in Del Rio too long

Kill the

wabbit, Kill the WAbitt, KIILLL THE WAAAABIT!!!:D

Jeeze - if we don't get to class soon we are just going to loose it BIG time!?!?!?;)

Tred

"Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gal!"

I'm still partial to the Martian. "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom."

Sorry, I (and many of us) digress from the forum topic. My brain is fried from too many trips through the landing pattern with students in S. Texas. Yet, I'm very happy to be employed now!

"Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gal!"

I'm still partial to the Martian. "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom."

Sorry, I (and many of us) digress from the forum topic. My brain is fried from too many trips through the landing pattern with students in S. Texas.

Yet, I'm very happy to be employed now!

Coyote and Roadrunner

Did yall forget about the coyote and roadrunner? That's still my favorite. I'm a coyote man myself. I'd love to get a hold of an Acme catalog. You got to wonder what else is in there. :D

Latest resources

Back