Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA App Mistake..Interview Next month...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow............

Thanks much for the input! If it matters any, the TT we are refering to is less than 40 hrs, all Airbus time, so it hardly counts! Since I have flown almost that much since my update, it will only be a "deficit" of about 9 hours TT in the latest update, but a downward revision just the same. As for the ticket, I added that as well. Even if the chances of them finding out about a 10+ year old "Slight Speeding ticket" are remote, the question on the app. was have you EVER gotten one. I gotta fess up, I am terrible at lying and, call me old fashioned, just ain't right. If it costs me the interview.......well better truthful than anything else. I still have a good gig.........

China,

You've passed the first test with flying colors...your response was exactly as it should be (at least in my opinion)...even without a single input from anyone on here I suspect you would've taken the approach you did....good on ya....also good luck on the interview...showing that type of attention to detail & integrity bodes well for your chances in the interview.....thanks for your interest in Southwest:) !!!

Latest resources

Back