SWA and the ex military Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TAZ MAN said:
Still waiting for something intelligent from you Keith. Still waiting. Still stuck on your two sentence goal of conversation.

That second time you have insinuated the gay thing. Usually the ones hiding something act the most homophobic.

Contrary to your feeble mind, I don't know a single civilian that tried to get into the military and failed. Its not that difficult. Your not that special. You were only believe to be. Your " I love me wall" is nothing special. Everyone can have one. Get over yourself.
I know you are, but what am I??

This is an outstanding thread! I have lurked here long enough! I had to sign on. I really just wanted to check out the Chief Wiggim avitar.

On a couple late boring nights as SDO in the 'Stan I took the bait on the mil/civ thing and I've felt dirty ever since.

Can I ever recover? Will I ever be able to use flightinfo as a networking tool without fear of someone digging up those old posts? Or am I now forever relegated to lurking?

I'm proud to get to fly military but let's face it- there's no shortage of dorks wearing green flight suits, and some great dudes on the civvy side.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Whidbey

klhoard said:
Personally, I think that the airlines should fill their new-hire classes with ONLY military guys. Any left over slots can be filled by highly qualified civilian guys if the company can demonstrate a need.
Do you really feel that way or is this flamebait.

klhoard said:
Personally, I think that the airlines should fill their new-hire classes with ONLY military guys. Any left over slots can be filled by highly qualified civilian guys if the company can demonstrate a need.

My flamebait started with this flamebait. Sorry for all the others that got sucked into this nonsence. Some of greatest guys I fly with are military guys. Some of the biggest a$$holes are civilians. It goes both ways for sure. Its the difference amongst us that make this a great profession.

My hats off to those that have served our country.

Whidbey said:
On a couple late boring nights as SDO in the 'Stan I took the bait on the mil/civ thing and I've felt dirty ever since.

Can I ever recover? Will I ever be able to use flightinfo as a networking tool without fear of someone digging up those old posts? Or am I now forever relegated to lurking?

I'm proud to get to fly military but let's face it- there's no shortage of dorks wearing green flight suits, and some great dudes on the civvy side.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Whidbey

candidate for post of the year bro. Now let the hate flow through you...

Rook

I think the key to life is to not make waves and agree with as many people as possible! The farmer and the cowboy should be friends.

JethroF15 said:
Nice come back. Let's see who "hides behind the mask" as you so often like to post. My bet is you would have never posted:

If your true name and information were available for viewing along with your posts.

You have also been asked several times by different people on this board what airline you fly for and you have never answered the question. You are correct, there are a lot of people on this board who make posts that they would not if they also had to post their true identity. just pointing out that you sir... are one of them!

No sh!t Sherlock. Its part of the entertainment value of this forum. Its 10% information and 90% bullsh!t. Do you take yourself this seriously hiding behind your mask?

I can only remember one other time being asked where I fly and my response was "why do you ask?" I never received a response. I believe you were the one to ask that. So why is this so important to you? Please answer this time.

Last edited:
Let's let this die with dignity

Even as cheap entertainment, this thread has gone on long enough. It is beneath all of us. Let's grant amnesty to all that have made foolish statements and press-on and get back to the business at hand (using this forum as a coalition of professionals to stay informed about our collective business environment).

It's all too easy to post some stupid response to another stupid post, however it's a lot more difficult to look at yourself in the mirror afterward and have respect for the guy on the other side of the glass.

Press-on....new day, new jet!

TAZ MAN said:
My flamebait started with this flamebait. Sorry for all the others that got sucked into this nonsence. Some of greatest guys I fly with are military guys. Some of the biggest a$$holes are civilians. It goes both ways for sure. Its the difference amongst us that make this a great profession.

My hats off to those that have served our country.
I know you are, but what am I?

Latest resources

Back