SWA and the ex military Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TAZ MAN said:
No kidding. Especially when you get someone to put you on their "ignore" list. Some people get wrapped a bit too tight on a forum based on hiding behind a mask.

By the way, military pilots suck as airline pilots. Ask the instructors.

Pot.. Kettle... Black!

klhoard said:
Come on Taz, admit it, you were booted out of ROTC under the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy, weren't you??
Not that there is anything wrong with that. . . just stay in touch with your feelings. . .

Still waiting for something intelligent from you Keith. Still waiting. Still stuck on your two sentence goal of conversation.

That second time you have insinuated the gay thing. Usually the ones hiding something act the most homophobic.

Contrary to your feeble mind, I don't know a single civilian that tried to get into the military and failed. Its not that difficult. Your not that special. You were only believe to be. Your " I love me wall" is nothing special. Everyone can have one. Get over yourself.

OK, let's just unzip 'em and lay 'em out on the table! C'mon guys,... I think we all know that quite often the number of flight hours you have correlates with nothing. Is 5000 hours good enough? How about 5000 hours on autopilot? Or 5000 hours sleeping in the bunk? Or 5000 hours running bank checks et.al... in a Beech 18 at 3:00 a.m.
Now, back to Kilroy: you ask "are all ex-military pilots like this"? With 7200 hours, you've been around the aviation block long enough to see all types. If these 2 SWA guys stand out after 7200 hours of experience, I think that says lots: in your eyes, they appear to be the exception, not the norm.
Also, I hope that when I meet other pilots that they can figure out I'm military by the time I hit 1000'. I hope they figure it out by the way I conduct my flight, in a professional manner that has nuances different than the way a professional civilian-background pilot would have.
If I was a SNAP, I guess I would be "offended".

TAZ MAN said:
Can't you come up with something better than that!

So old...

Nice come back. Let's see who "hides behind the mask" as you so often like to post. My bet is you would have never posted:

Originally Posted by TAZ MAN

If your true name and information were available for viewing along with your posts.

You have also been asked several times by different people on this board what airline you fly for and you have never answered the question. You are correct, there are a lot of people on this board who make posts that they would not if they also had to post their true identity. just pointing out that you sir... are one of them!

So you guys actually let what some douche bag writes on his laptop in between Tera Patrick downloads bother you? Who F'in cares??? I didn't fly in the mil but I'm proud to work with those who did. If it keeps me from getting a job at a major (re. FedEx/UPS) then I'll do better in the interview next time. If there's no next time, then the reality is that I still get paid to fly.

On to the Jenna Jameson downloads...

Rook

Now Tera Patrick is an individulal with skills. She could be an ex-military pft SWA f/o from europe and I still would not kick her out of my bed for eating crackers...

Rook said:
So you guys actually let what some douche bag writes on his laptop in between Tera Patrick downloads bother you? Who F'in cares??? I didn't fly in the mil but I'm proud to work with those who did. If it keeps me from getting a job at a major (re. FedEx/UPS) then I'll do better in the interview next time. If there's no next time, then the reality is that I still get paid to fly.

On to the Jenna Jameson downloads...

Rook

TAZ MAN said:

YGBSM said:
I know! Crazy, huh?

But they just keep on hiring the sh!t out of us anyway - does that suck for guys like yourself?

Great post! I'm still laughing.

GV

Latest resources

Back