SWA and the ex military Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
klhoard said:
Personally, I think that the airlines should fill their new-hire classes with ONLY military guys. Any left over slots can be filled by highly qualified civilian guys if the company can demonstrate a need.

What leads you to that opinion? Your 2000 hours of experience?

Dangerkitty said:
What leads you to that opinion? Your 2000 hours of experience?
That's 16,000 hours when converted to civilian time . . .son . . .

What conversion factor you using? 8:1, get real. I usually agree with what you write, but tonight you sound like an a$$.

klhoard said:
That's 16,000 hours when converted to civilian time . . .son . . .

Yeah, right. Can you give me any justification for your ignorant opinion that airline new hire classes should only have military pilots?

Oh and I like your "new math" Time to go back and take a refresher math course ..... son.

kilroy said:
Point being what makes a guy think so much of himself that he can't carry on a normal conversation without acting as if he is god's gift to the world. This is not the first ex Military SWA experience with an A$$ clown. In the past I have met more civ SWA pilots that are social friendly and don't look down on you then ex military.

Dude, there's idiots in every segment of society, and you even starting a thread liked this over a percieved slight from a former mil guy puts you in that class. Thicken your skin douche. Maybe they were tired after a reduced rest turn, maybe they thought you smelled like ass after parting the red sea with your FA, maybe they thought you were gay in your pink suspenders, I don't know what they were thinking, but obviously they were right, cause you are an oversensitve pillowbiter who mistook 2 guys keeping to themselves as arrogance.

Capt Zman, How's SoHa. You need to come visit the new place. We'll go to the blue monkey. ER

P.S. If your initials aren't MZ I apologize.

Last edited:
Oakum_Boy said:
I've flown with some great military pilots. Unfortunately, they couldn't really handle a civilian CRJ.

That's cause they were helo guys!

Sorry couldn't resist, shouldn't drink and post!!!!!!!!!!

Flaming!

Can't believe so much response to obvious flame bait.....

Dying to see the new place. Haven't been to SoHey in quite awhile. Might be in town next week (Thurs), let's go the Blue Monkey and laugh at how you just used the word "pudknocker" in a sentence. Now that's funny.

P.S. What are you going to do with the bid?

MEM 11f 100% / MEM 30F 100%

I just got back from the blue monkey, hence the term pudknocker

I just changed it to something more biting

Latest resources

Back