SWA and the ex military Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
klhoard said:
That's 16,000 hours when converted to civilian time . . .son . . .

Just once try to write something with intelligence Keith! Just once. Over 500 posts and you have never said anything with substance. :rolleyes:

What is your motive? Please try and answer with more than one or two sentences. Try and say something other than flame-bait. Just once.

Please tell me you people are more capable of detecting sarcasm and tongue in cheek remarks!! Ok, wait, I forgot this was flightinfo. Never mind.

Dangerkitty said:
Yeah, right. Can you give me any justification for your ignorant opinion that airline new hire classes should only have military pilots?

Oh and I like your "new math" Time to go back and take a refresher math course ..... son.

hoya saxa said:
Please tell me you people are more capable of detecting sarcasm and tongue in cheek remarks!! Ok, wait, I forgot this was flightinfo. Never mind.
Shhhhhhhhhh....

Don't spoil the fun!

Dangerkitty is "fast" tonight! :)

Good Job

;)

hoya saxa said:

That was sarcasm? Hmmmmmm, I didn't catch it and I am pretty good at sarcasm. How is stating that you have 16,000 hours being sarcastic?

klhoard said:
Personally, I think that the airlines should fill their new-hire classes with ONLY military guys. Any left over slots can be filled by highly qualified civilian guys if the company can demonstrate a need.
how about simply patriotism. in wartimes i think they do deserve a break for putting their a$$es on the line for the rest of us.:)

Last edited:
Dangerkitty said:
That was sarcasm? Hmmmmmm, I didn't catch it and I am pretty good at sarcasm. How is stating that you have 16,000 hours being sarcastic?

Duuuuuude, I'm like havin a few brewskis and like da screen is like kinda blurry, but DUUUUUUUUUDE, even I'm seein da Hoard's like sarcasm.

Here kitty kitty kitty...Freaking KL dude stickin da hook in da agua wit a nasty ole worm on it, and WHAM!!!!! KL freaking hooks a gullibull little kitty kat. A little Austin Powers kitty kat..."Danger Kitty is my middle name" Duude, Im hopin dat someone shows you da love and puts a sense of humor like in your stocking on Santa Day!

Duuuuuude, I have like a bizzillion hours. Naw, bro, dats just me wit da sarcasm, my brother from a feline mother, I dont actually HAVE a bizzillion hours, but Duuuude, your like kinda gullible dat I dont want you gettin all like kitty kat pissy wit me Dude. Your negative vibes are like bringin me down. Bad Kharma Katman, just freaking bad Dude.

Latest resources

Back