• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA and the ex military Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usually I can get a good conversation going by asking a "zoo" grad what year they graduated Texas A and M. Refrencing the huge gold ring worn on the ring finger of right hand.

PS there's dorks from both backgrounds. It's just that one side had to go make a movie in 1985 about men's sand volleyball and showers.

Whataburger, the civilian guys at Riddle mad a movie in the '80s as well. I think it was called NERDS.

But seriously, I'm sure we all can agree that the military pilot is superior.

TAZ, being a lowly CFI for 8 years and a military guy for 10. I couldn't help but laugh at your post about "just ask the instructors". If you meant it as I read it, that has got to be one of the best lines ever. I laugh at myself everyday, it's the only way I make it.

Bake

16,000 now that is funny! Shot brownie mix through my nose.

Point being what makes a guy think so much of himself that he can't carry on a normal conversation without acting as if he is god's gift to the world. This is not the first ex Military SWA experience with an A$$ clown. In the past I have met more civ SWA pilots that are social friendly and don't look down on you then ex military.

I don't know...ask my Wife.

Latest resources

Back