• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't wait to hear you ask for one, and a short approach at BUR speeds. Don't forget to ask for the inboard runway too. You will hear laughter. Your efficiencies just went out the window with a second fleet type and higher wages for the Airtran employee group as a whole. Next, take away first class, and you lose yet another revenue stream. A problem you will encounter is the ramp space around your half terminal. Other airlines occupy the rest of the gates, and RJs are also mainly parked in C and D terminals. You can't just push and get onto a taxiway, you will wait. It will be fun watching you adjust. Yes, you will. And, you may see me for a second as you look up and I taxi by. I will be the one headed overseas, leaving you to fly to Hobby.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Now that was funny!

OYS

So I guess you don't have the data?

Gup

Southwest today got to look at some of Airtran's data for the first time. An article in Yahoo, can't paste it for some reason, says Southwest will KEEP the Airtran baggage fees and first class FOR NOW. Why not just dump the extra fees now, like the rest of Southwest? Your debt rating took a hit today (down to BBB-?), and your stock went down too. Looks like you inherrited an expensive deal, and keeping the extra fees and first class will help pay for it all temporarily. Even GK said in the article that the fees will eventually go away, and that means less revenue intake. Go look it up, to find that data you are looking for. GK himself just got it today it seems, and it appears he isn't that happy if he is keeping the extra fee structure.

OYS

Flying to Hobby pays more than Paris.

Enjoy,
Gup

Does a first year WN pilot pay more per hour than a 12 year DL guy? Where does that line cross? 5 or 6 years? Per hour, Hobby may pay more than CDG depending on longevity at the company, but it looks like there might be some similarities. Both you and GL get to sleep on your flights. Lee in his rest seat, you in your right seat after 6 legs. You also get to eat in the plane. You, your pretzels and peanuts, Lee, his ice cream sundae. You get to stay over in Houston at a hotel (if not based there), probably a Marriot with a downtown bar nearby and a mechanical bull you will try because you have already lost all feelings in your neather regions, Lee, he gets to stay near the Eiffel Tower (from what I am told), and gets to eat great food. Your trips may sound productive, but after awhile it must get really boring. Do you still get that 1-2-3 rule, or did it go away? I am flying domestic stuff myself on the 320, but I know that eventually I will get to fly to Europe and Asia. You might get Mexico City some day.

Enjoy!

OYS

Last edited:
OY6.... give it up. Go "get some" or something. I mean 4-5 posts in a row? Really, gather your thoughts and type.

I've been on this message board 12 years and you have more posts then me! :cartman:

On Your Six, are high when post on this forumn? Some of the information you post makes no sense at all! Please do yourself a favor and GET A LIFE! You are a pitiful little man.

Last edited:
OY6.... give it up. Go "get some" or something. I mean 4-5 posts in a row? Really, gather your thoughts and type.

I like answering everyone. Do you want me to put it all on one post? You can't really do that. And your wife already gave me some today. It was ok.

OYS

On Your Six, are high when post on this forumn? Some of the information you post makes no sense at all! Please do yourself a favor and GET A LIFE! You are a pitiful little man.

Actually I am 6'2", and I weigh 200lbs. It's hard to understand what you wrote to me, I think you actually are the one who is high. Can you please post what "makes no sense at all"? I don't think you can.

And I think you actually need to get something yourself, a CLUE.

OYS

Latest resources

Back