• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Honest question, not flamebait: I used to have General Lee on "ignore", and this was a much more pleasant place for me. Now all his anti-SWA posts show up again. I don't mind a few here and there, but it's kinda creepy how he can have four in a row...anyway, I can't find the ignore function. When I click on his name, the option isn't there. On the bottom of the screen, I can only "report post".

Any help? My creeped-out factor just pegged out, and I would like to go back to ignore. Is that still a function?

I am sure he doesn't care. If he has four responses in a row, maybe he is responding to four different people? It's nice that he addresses each one. I do the same sometimes if I have time.

OYS

On Your Six, or should I say "General Lee", why do you insist on bothering me? You're not interesting. A little flame-bait here and there is fun and adds to the discussion, but you're like the guy at the bar that tells one story, everyone smiles, so he thinks they're interested in listening to him all night.

Delta is a fine airline, the B757/767 are fine airplanes and international destinations are nice. Repeating that 1,400 times gets my creep factor up.

Delta pilots have been made fun of my entire professional career, the Plato thing, the psychologist interviewer that offed himself, the inability to negotiate something as simple as jumpseats made your airline "nice" but "kinda full of people you wouldn't want to hang out with".

Now, on the opposite side, there isn't anyone here who doesn't think, "If I got stuck on an overnight with two Southwest crews I would probably have an absolute riot and come home with stories to tell". So...stick-up-the-butt-boring, or a hoot. We chose hoot, you chose unpleasant and uptight. To be honest, you chose correctly.

Don't go away mad, just go type your novel, or make a contribution to your local newspaper, or the ALPA newsletters. Do some church charity work, they always need writers. Get cracking on saving some orphans, or stopping human trafficking.

Seriously, you're not as irritating as you are boring. As I've mentioned before, I kind of like this site, the AirTran guys write really well, the Southwest guys seem ok, and you and your alter ego bore me to tears.

On Your Six, or should I say "General Lee", why do you insist on bothering me? You're not interesting. A little flame-bait here and there is fun and adds to the discussion, but you're like the guy at the bar that tells one story, everyone smiles, so he thinks they're interested in listening to him all night.

Delta is a fine airline, the B757/767 are fine airplanes and international destinations are nice. Repeating that 1,400 times gets my creep factor up.

Delta pilots have been made fun of my entire professional career, the Plato thing, the psychologist interviewer that offed himself, the inability to negotiate something as simple as jumpseats made your airline "nice" but "kinda full of people you wouldn't want to hang out with".

Now, on the opposite side, there isn't anyone here who doesn't think, "If I got stuck on an overnight with two Southwest crews I would probably have an absolute riot and come home with stories to tell". So...stick-up-the-butt-boring, or a hoot. We chose hoot, you chose unpleasant and uptight. To be honest, you chose correctly.

Don't go away mad, just go type your novel, or make a contribution to your local newspaper, or the ALPA newsletters. Do some church charity work, they always need writers. Get cracking on saving some orphans, or stopping human trafficking.

Seriously, you're not as irritating as you are boring. As I've mentioned before, I kind of like this site, the AirTran guys write really well, the Southwest guys seem ok, and you and your alter ego bore me to tears.

Absolutely correct. Reminds me of the Delta FO that decided to hang out with the Southwest crew all night because the Delta CA was an uptight tool.

Last edited:
Absolutely correct. Reminds me of the Delta FO that decided to hang out with the Southwest crew all night because the Delta CA was an uptight tool.

Must have been a NWA guy.

Because he and OYS are pissed that the Southwest guys have so much fun everyday while making bank...on a narrow body. Especially making more than all their widebody guys. They will continue to spin every possible angle to elevate the bankrupt Delta, but in the end the facts are the facts....get over it.

Because he and OYS are pissed that the Southwest guys have so much fun everyday while making bank...on a narrow body. Especially making more than all their widebody guys. They will continue to spin every possible angle to elevate the bankrupt Delta, but in the end the facts are the facts....get over it.

Face it, you will be at the bottom of your combined list, and Airtran 717 FOs will be senior to you, meaning you will miss Xmas again, for the next five years thanks to the stagnation due to lack of scheduled retirements. But, your pay is good, for now. (that's what the AT 717FO who is one number senior to you just said)

OYS

Last edited:

Radar, I mean GUP, you need to get over yourself, and get a new Fonzi jacket. The locals in MAF think you look cool, but that is the only place that does. You are big compared to the C152s that fly in the pattern there, but everywhere else you fly you are a small corndog that gets in the way. Nice taxi speed there, chief. Your old 737-300s look like turds in the toilet.

So, you think I am General Lee? I guess only he has a disdain for cocky pilots who will shortly get their rears handed to them by an arbitration panel. That will be fun to watch. While I wish I had his seniority, I think I can have my own voice on this board, and I will continue to do so. So, time to wipe up your tears and save them for your SLI announcement. I have popcorn ready, and can't wait.

OYS

Latest resources

Back