• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Face it, you will be at the bottom of your combined list, and Airtran 717 FOs will be senior to you, meaning you will miss Xmas again, for the next five years thanks to the stagnation due to lack of scheduled retirements. But, your pay is good, for now. (that's what the AT 717FO who is one number senior to you just said)

OYS

Excuse me, the title of this thread is.........

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Do you work for either SWA or AirTran? If not please move along, nothing to read here.

Because he and OYS are pissed that the Southwest guys have so much fun everyday while making bank...on a narrow body. Especially making more than all their widebody guys. They will continue to spin every possible angle to elevate the bankrupt Delta, but in the end the facts are the facts....get over it.

How many takeoff's and landings did you have this month?
Better yet, how many takeoff's and landings did you have without going off the end of the runway?:laugh:
Based on the answer to the first question, you are under paid, by ALOT!
See ya later sport. Enjoy all those legs, and bragging about your pay. Thanks to you guys, it's the new low in sub par wages.;)

How many takeoff's and landings did you have this month?
Better yet, how many takeoff's and landings did you have without going off the end of the runway?:laugh:
Based on the answer to the first question, you are under paid, by ALOT!
See ya later sport. Enjoy all those legs, and bragging about your pay. Thanks to you guys, it's the new low in sub par wages.;)

That's really the best you've got? Really?

Who cares how many legs we do a day, I typically do 2-4. I'm just finally calling you guys out on your anti-Southwest rants. It's about money and how pissed you are that you aren't making top pay right now. I'm not hating on Delta, I hope you guys get your pay up but you and OYS are just being childish about this. GET OVER IT DUDE.

OYS keeps saying how DL will be back on top soon, mysteriously exactly just as the General says. Honestlly, I don't see DALPA being able to make up that much ground in this environment. I predict a contract extension with COLA raises only, if you don't think that's the way your future negotiations will go, you have your head in the sand. Too help bring you back to reality, review your massive 1st quarter loss.

Good Luck.

Face it, you will be at the bottom of your combined list, and Airtran 717 FOs will be senior to you, meaning you will miss Xmas again, for the next five years thanks to the stagnation due to lack of scheduled retirements. But, your pay is good, for now. (that's what the AT 717FO who is one number senior to you just said)

OYS

Not gonna happen buddy. I'll tell you one more time..I have zero concerns about this SLI. But for some reason you seem to have some problems with it. Sounds more like a personal problem to me.

In the end, both SW and AAI pilots will be fine. And both bringing it to your hub in ATL.

The only thing your bringing to ATL is a different paint job. Oh, and higher paid employees. Personally, I think it will be a good thing for Delta pilots in three ways. One, a competitor in our sandbox that pays more (no more of our mgmt. pointing at AAI), two lock up gates to keep the real low cost types(virgin, frontier/republic) from having a chance and three force them to use more mainline aircraft vs rjs to lower our seat mile cost.

Not gonna happen buddy. I'll tell you one more time..I have zero concerns about this SLI. But for some reason you seem to have some problems with it. Sounds more like a personal problem to me.

In the end, both SW and AAI pilots will be fine. And both bringing it to your hub in ATL.

The only thing your bringing to ATL is a different paint job. Oh, and higher paid employees. Personally, I think it will be a good thing for Delta pilots in three ways. One, a competitor in our sandbox that pays more (no more of our mgmt. pointing at AAI), two lock up gates to keep the real low cost types(virgin, frontier/republic) from having a chance and three force them to use more mainline aircraft vs rjs to lower our seat mile cost.

Well stated. And just remember, I am not annoying, I am persistant.

OYS

Last edited:
Oy6...what did you do between UAL and that Corporate job?

I was only out a few months from UAL, and I knew someone in the corporate flight department. I flew the corporate job until getting hired here. I flew there for a long time, and saw places that were interesting, but the 24/7 beeper thing aint for me.

OYS

Last edited:

I heard the same thing when we started BWI service. And Denver. And Phoenix.

Gup

Latest resources

Back