• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you get done shining your buttons, respond please.

Sorry, I had to lift some weights quick, ride a bike in the 4 car garage, and then get laid. It didn't take long, but it was long.......

Bye Bye---General Lee

OK, I'll take your bet, but we have to increase the number of years, to 2034. Then, if our fleet isn't 50% Space Shuttle, 30% Sonic Cruiser, and 20% RJ, then YOU WIN. Your Fleet of 100% 717s will be at 48% of where your current numbers are, ok? Deal or No Deal? 2034. Come on now, are you shining your cowboy hat, spitting chaw into a can, and counting your $5 bills for tipping van guys? Deal or no deal Cowboy?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I say your fleet will decrease by 200% by next week when ALL of your 737s will fall apart on the taxiway in MDW. I can see it happening. Let's BET ON IT!!! I WILL BET EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE!!! LET'S DO IT!!!Then, when you lose, you can retire for good from FI, and I will RULE this WEBSITE, FOR GOOD! AH YEAH!

Um, I will continue to comment on FI as long as I want. I enjoy this website, and I am always right, in my mind anyway. Try arbitration, it will be fair for your whole group.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Keep it reasonable, and you're on.

It's on.

You spew your crap, just looking for you to back it up.

DAL is going to hate SWA being in ATL and MEM. We will be thorn in you side from here to eternity. Bet on it!

Keep it reasonable, and you're on.

It's on.

You spew your crap, just looking for you to back it up.

DAL is going to hate SWA being in ATL and MEM. We will be thorn in you side from here to eternity. Bet on it!

Thanks tough guy! Keep telling yourself that. You will ALWAYS be #2 in ATL, never to attain the number one spot. You lack gates and short approach opportunities to do that. Get used to that number---#2. Bet on it, cheeseball!

OYS

Last edited:
Thanks tough guy! Keep telling yourself that. You will ALWAYS be #2 in ATL, never to attain the number one spot. You lack gates and short approach opportunities to do that. Get used to that number---#2. Bet on it, cheeseball!

OYS

Sixth,

We will have all the gates we need to be a pain in your butt. Bet on it !! We've been #3 in DEN, just moved to #2.
We were WAY, WAY down in BWI for a long time. I think another carrier had a crew base there at one time.
#2 is bueno!!!
#2 has a chance to move up. #1 has only one way to move.

Pizzas and tv's, my friend. Pizzas and tv's.

Sixth,

We will have all the gates we need to be a pain in your butt. Bet on it !! We've been #3 in DEN, just moved to #2.
We were WAY, WAY down in BWI for a long time. I think another carrier had a crew base there at one time.
#2 is bueno!!!
#2 has a chance to move up. #1 has only one way to move.

Pizzas and tv's, my friend. Pizzas and tv's.

Yeah ok cheesball! Whatever-burger! You sound NUTS! Hahahaha! Have fun in arbitration! You deserve it!!!!!! Btw, you yourself have always been #2, even though you are an only child! Your parents always liked their dog better than you! Too bad.

OYS

Last edited:

I agree with this statement fo sho. I could see being a little annoying is there were 4 gates. 32 gates? We're going to be a pain in the ass.

Gup

General, why do you give such a ******************** about everything and anything swa? Get a life dude and go and get laid or something. Moderators please kick me off this pathetic site for good. Requesting a lifetime ban.

Towards the bottom of every email you receive, you will see a link that says "Remove me from ALL subscribed threads". Click it and it will stop all incoming emails from FI. Then just stop coming to the site and voila, no more FI.

Personally, despite our differences on the merger issues, I hope you stay. There is often good information on here, if you can sniff through all the "Mine is bigger than yours" crap.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back