• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General, why do you give such a ******************** about everything and anything swa? Get a life dude and go and get laid or something. Moderators please kick me off this pathetic site for good. Requesting a lifetime ban.

Back it up. 10% reduction or more in narrowbodies, you retire from FI. Less than 10%, I retire. Back it up, Mater-Debator!!!!!

What say you?

Congrats, when someone uptrades into a 747-4, they FINALLY get SWA payrates. Sweet job!!!!

Whataburger Sherman.

No, that 25% rumor is from the current 744 rate, which is equal to your 737, so that would mean the new rate would be 25% higher than your current rate, which is where is should be at least. We all know that.

Also, an 8-10% reduction in seats to Europe after Labor Day. That is what the CEO said. How can you get an 8-10% reduction in seats? Hmmmm. Well, if you look at what type of planes will be flying a lot of flights from ATL to Europe this Summer, it would be easy to understand. A330-300s are going to Dublin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and many other nonstops. This is the first Summer that A330s (300s, not -200s) will be doing a lot of the flying. If after Labor Day you placed a 767-300 on the same routes, with less seats, would that equal an 8-10% reduction in seats? Yes, yes it would. There isn't an 8-10% reduction in planes, only in seats. Capacity to Europe will come down for 3 months. Where will those A330s go then after Labor Day? Maybe to Asia if it has recovered. Maybe to Hawaii. Anywhere but Europe, because that needs an 8-10% reduction in seats (capacity). Thanks for reading.

And there won't be a 10% reduction in narrowbodies, because those 35 DC9s will be replaced by 60 MD90s. But, YOU WANNA BACK IT UP???????? Thanks Hulk Hogan! You are sounding ridiculous. Go back to watch WWE. You probably think it's for real, Sherman.......

Bye Bye----General Lee

General, why do you give such a ******************** about everything and anything swa? Get a life dude and go and get laid or something. Moderators please kick me off this pathetic site for good. Requesting a lifetime ban.

I enjoy everyting about this industry, ask Ty, he knows. I get in the middle of all debates. I enjoy it. But, you don't want me to enjoy something, which is sad. I fly a lot to great places, take the wife to great places, but I check my computer a few times each day, use my Android to see what is going on, lift weights, ride my bikes unless there is a storm outside (like today), and get laid. Thanks for caring, and use the ignore switch if you can't take it anymore. Really, try not to get too spooled up. The reason you keep checking my posts is because you are scared of something I might suggest to the Airtran guys, or because you know I am right. Please, throw an ignore down before your lifetime ban. This site is too much fun to be banned. Enjoy it. Live it. Get laid. Lift weights. Ride bikes. Review FI. Give an opinion. Get worked over by General Lee. Go to sleep. Start over. Repeat. Enjoy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, that 25% rumor is from the current 744 rate, which is equal to your 737, so that would mean the new rate would be 25% higher than your current rate, which is where is should be at least. We all know that.

Also, an 8-10% reduction in seats to Europe after Labor Day. That is what the CEO said. How can you get an 8-10% reduction in seats? Hmmmm. Well, if you look at what type of planes will be flying a lot of flights from ATL to Europe this Summer, it would be easy to understand. A330-300s are going to Dublin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and many other nonstops. This is the first Summer that A330s (300s, not -200s) will be doing a lot of the flying. If after Labor Day you placed a 767-300 on the same routes, with less seats, would that equal an 8-10% reduction in seats? Yes, yes it would. There isn't an 8-10% reduction in planes, only in seats. Capacity to Europe will come down for 3 months. Where will those A330s go then after Labor Day? Maybe to Asia if it has recovered. Maybe to Hawaii. Anywhere but Europe, because that needs an 8-10% reduction in seats (capacity). Thanks for reading.

And there won't be a 10% reduction in narrowbodies, because those 35 DC9s will be replaced by 60 MD90s. But, YOU WANNA BACK IT UP???????? Thanks Hulk Hogan! You are sounding ridiculous. Go back to watch WWE. You probably think it's for real, Sherman.......

Bye Bye----General Lee

I could give two sh!ts about your int'l ops.

I am saying that due to us kicking you ass in the A-T-L, your narrow body airframes will be down from what they are today by 10%. Easy math. Put your ScreenName where your mouth is.

I repeat:

If your narrow bodies are down by 10% by May1, 2014, you re RETIRED from FI. IF not, I am done?

It's easy.

Back your sh!t up, Double-breasted, gold button, pu$$y boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ok who farted again?????!!!!

Nevermind, I see the general is here........

"Stay classy San Diego, I mean Lubbock....."

----FlyinGuy

Bye Bye---General Lee

I could give two sh!ts about your int'l ops.

I am saying that due to us kicking you ass in the A-T-L, your narrow body airframes will be down from what they are today by 10%. Easy math. Put your ScreenName where your mouth is.

I repeat:

If your narrow bodies are down by 10% by May1, 2014, you re RETIRED from FI. IF not, I am done?

It's easy.

Back your sh!t up, pu$$y boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say your fleet will decrease by 200% by next week when ALL of your 737s will fall apart on the taxiway in MDW. I can see it happening. Let's BET ON IT!!! I WILL BET EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE!!! LET'S DO IT!!!Then, when you lose, you can retire for good from FI, and I will RULE this WEBSITE, FOR GOOD! AH YEAH!

Um, I will continue to comment on FI as long as I want. I enjoy this website, and I am always right, in my mind anyway. Try arbitration, it will be fair for your whole group.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back