SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
funny,

I see your logic. I can't wait for SWAPA to show the QOL and biding power of even a JR FO has at SWA. But never the less your right about the wild card. I am curious if the arbitrator will consider the 717 smaller craft and class than the 737, or the same.

Tex, the 717 will carry the same amount as your 500's. I doubt it will be considered a smaller craft or class. Time will tell.

Ok, so I understand- a 20 something 2001 new hire at AT who didn't meet SWA hiring mins can/should be placed above a 30 something 2001 WN new hire. Direct capt seat and a huge raise for the rest of the carrer. And the SWA guy only gets his upgrade delayed another few years. And thats fair.

Got it. Thanks.

And BTW, who said Staple was 'illegal'.
Unlikely, sure. But 'illegal', don't think so.

You assume that everyone at AAI can't get hired at LUV. With very few exceptions everyone here at the tranny meets and exceeds your hiring mins.

My sources tell me the lists will never be integrated unless it's a staple. Even that is a gift to the trannies because a couple weeks ago it was looking like preferential interviews only with no integration.

Take the staple trannies. You'd be crazy not to. It's likely the best you're going to get.

Funny,
With fences, less than doh can easily happen. Fences will be a player in these negotiations, especially considering the different fleet type.

After all this is Good Friday

but come on now

There is no way that SWA is going to use 717's. How nieve are some of you peeps?

Look at the history here. It just ain't happening.

Gentlemen.....my point is that looking at decades of arbitrations there has never been an award of less than DOH. So statistically it most likely will be DOH or better...That is history. Of course this could re-right history. I believe there will be a solution that most will find acceptable. Time shall tell....nigh nigh guys.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back