• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The EAL scabs that remain on the AirTran list are very few. If you want Ammo, look at those who were hired at AirTran less than a decade later whom were unable to secure employment as pilots at the airlines(regional or major) when all were hiring.

I doubt that AirTran is/was anyone's first choice. It's always been considered a stepping stone airline.

The number is statistically insignificant... probably less than 1%. To try to use that against us is nothing but a cheap shot at the other 99% of AirTran Pilots.

Ty, I doubt our NC is on flightinfo, unlike yours. There is no trying anything but facts.

Worth noting, that particular ex-Eastern pilot did move on to better thing. Recently, he was caught serving alchoholic beverages to a flight attendant's under-age daughter. Very classy!

Every large gathering of humans has a dark seedy underbelly. I'll assume SWA and AirTran are no exception. I do hope that both companies have far less than the societal average.

It's classless of you to use this specifically to advance your own personal agenda.

Congratulations. You attempted to use a story about a minor being sold alcohol, to advance your personal SLI goals .....

I do have a question for you. Since you've nominated yourself as the moral compass. What are SWAPA's plans for the Eastern guys at AirTran who crossed the line ? Will they show more nads than ALPA ?

Last edited:
About 5 steps ahead of Centurion, or whatever MIA scumbag you work for.

Not really. AirTran is pretty much in the same league as all the other stepping stone airlines; one step above the regionals and one step below a permanent career gig with a major airline.

Keep telling yourself that. You fly an MD-11 for less money than our 717s and your probably gone in the neighborhood of 18-20 consecutive days. I have 16 days off this month with weekends and Memorial holiday off. I flew night freight for too many years Bobby, that dog wont hunt...

What are SWAPA's plans for the Eastern guys at AirTran who crossed the line ? Will they show more nads than ALPA ?

A training center beatdown!!!!! :smash:

(Wait, ah probably nothing... unless they pull gear for an old Eastern dude, then all bets are off!!)

Bobby D doesn't have a dog in this fight, unless his company gets bought out by another dog and pony freight operation. Lets keep the Airtran bashing down to a minimum they are newlyweds!

Latest resources

Back