• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do people go to the Playboy Mansion? Southwest is the MOST coveted Airline to work for in the WORLD. Do you notice just how many Legacy pilots flock to any Southwest thread, they can't even find this much excitement at their own Airline, and they want to be a part of it. No other Airline can generate the amount of Forum space that is equal to Southwest. It is, and will continue to be, a place that everyone wants to be a part of.

So true! Where is OY6...reserve? Hello??

In 1989, while SWA pilots were flying for a good wage (and making plenty more in profit sharing and stock options), several hundred future AirTran pilots were crossing a line at Eastern.

This has nothing to do with the 1750 pilots of AirTran and everything to do with you being an @sshole.

Welcome to my ignore list.

No.

There are a few Eastern scabs on the list, but not "several hundred". It would be a ToS violation to discuss how many exactly or who they are.

Actually Lear, that statement was absolutely true from what some AAI buddies have told me. While there are far fewer at AirTran now, there have been probably several hundred in your 18 year history (you know, retirements, medical issues, etc). I won't say how many there are now, but it would take more than I can count on yours and my own fingers and toes.

The number is statistically insignificant... probably less than 1%. To try to use that against us is nothing but a cheap shot at the other 99% of AirTran Pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back