• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA - AAI question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Am I the only one that can still read the entertaining ramblings of the internet pyscho Scope in an RJ. He is about on everyones ignore list.The former Valujet PFT pilots on here and the AWA 2005 new hires thanks him for his support in realitive position where years means squat. Now back to flying my red eye.

M

You two are made for each other.

Valentines Day is right around the corner. Buy him a box of candy and some flowers. I hear he's got a crush on you.

Gup

Man... All the SW guys and gals that have been coming up to me in the terminals, shaking hands, kind comments over the radio, fun times on overnights, all in anticipation of a great merger. I'm guessing I haven't met you guys yet?

You two are made for each other.

Valentines Day is right around the corner. Buy him a box of candy and some flowers. I hear he's got a crush on you.

Gup

Kind of like Airtran and SWA. Have fun combining.

M

Hi Marty:
How are things at Walmart?
Slow day today?
Don't worry, I won't say anything bad about you or st. nic, as I wouldn't want him crying to the moderators any more.

Your pal,
scope out rj's

I am just wondering what are demands are?? Everyone says we are demanding all of this and that??? Have we sat at the table, and formally began negotiating??T he only negotiating I see going on are a couple crazies, and people from other airlines! There seems to be a lot of very fair folks on both side of the ball, except people on this crazy forum! WOW. How about we wait for our unions to make an opening offer???

Wow, you got some pent-up frustrations. Hopefully you are taking your anger out on this board and not your boyfriend or dog.

This message is hidden because flynvixen maintains a "wide stance" in MSP bathroom stalls. . . and is also on your ignore list.

Last edited:
I think flynvixen is some angry wife of a soon to be 15 year FO. She/he was a flt. attd. that married a hoped 5 year capt. Again, it is going to be something close to relative seniority starting around the 1994 timeframe. Maybe with some growth he will be a 10-12 yer capt. If the swapa position is so obviously fair, what is the fear of arbitration?

Latest resources

Back