• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI and the flight deck jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Signifigant gain in relative seniority" huh wave?

What would that be, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%?

"Signifigant gain in relative seniority" huh wave?

What would that be, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%?

I'm gonna go with a MILLION, no, make that a ZILLION!!!! percent! ;)

Or, how about quantifying the significant gains that you're getting, and turn that into a %. That's the number that would be "fair and equitable", right?

This is not gonna be solved on this message board. Let the MCs do their work.

Then, if it turns out bad, we'll have another East/West situation, and none of us will lose anything!

Last edited:
Wheres Ty? Is he finally listening to his union? No wait, nobody has "said anything" to him. Come out, come out where ever you are!! Can't be flying, can he?

Nothing new here to discuss. So the company that bought us pays more per hour. That doesn't mean you're somehow entitled to my seniority, no matter how you may justify it to yourselves. History and the law are telling you the same thing. See ya on the other side.

Ty,

You will lose seniority or you will not get on the list...pretty simple, sorry, not really, you will be working at a better run company that values its employees and your career will be more valuable...

Nothing new here to discuss. So the company that bought us pays more per hour. That doesn't mean you're somehow entitled to my seniority, no matter how you may justify it to yourselves. History and the law are telling you the same thing. See ya on the other side.

But you are somehow entitled to OUR seniority?

On top of all the other significant gains you'll get if integrated?

But you are somehow entitled to OUR seniority?

On top of all the other significant gains you'll get if integrated?

we are not entitled to your seniority, but we do want your seniority, pay, upgrades, schedules and your flight attendants. we want it all. We will let you keep the 737 classics though. I think most of the airtran guys would be lost with out the glass.

we are not entitled to your seniority, but we do want your seniority, pay, upgrades, schedules and your flight attendants. we want it all. We will let you keep the 737 classics though. I think most of the airtran guys would be lost with out the glass.

Well, we, as a whole, want to give you guys preferential interviews and would settle on a staple.

It's up to the MCs to come up with something "equitable"......

Latest resources

Back