• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA 717 to replace 737-300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You nailed that one. They both know that nobody even reads the Delta threads, so they post on ours. Oh wait, here they come again. :laugh:

Speaking of nails, you may want to use some on the 737-300 roofs. Seriously, it's amazing nobody was killed. Next time you fly one, I suggest you roll it on in the touchdown zone, not aim for the numbers and first reverse exit. Try it, I used to fly UAL 733s and it was easy, and no cracks in those planes that are parked now because of bad management. Good luck!

OYS

OYS, you somehow seemed convinced that the one aircraft with a hole, and the five others with small non visible detected cracks is somehow related to landing? Can you provide some proof that REAL engineers have been unable to find to date? Let us not forget that many -200's have come and gone and have been flown the same way by many of the same pilots. Even harder actually.

If you want to bash SW, you better be a little smarter than that.

OYS, you somehow seemed convinced that the one aircraft with a hole, and the five others with small non visible detected cracks is somehow related to landing? Can you provide some proof that REAL engineers have been unable to find to date? Let us not forget that many -200's have come and gone and have been flown the same way by many of the same pilots. Even harder actually.

If you want to bash SW, you better be a little smarter than that.

I don't know for sure, and neither does Boeing. Does that alarm you? I would think 6 planes having that type of problem, along with one of them having an inflight emergency, might just make you think about it. Put two and two together, and you get "be more careful while landing and braking.". Can you say that isn't the problem for sure? Boeing said you had years to go before looking at those parts, and now 6 planes had major problems. How are YOU addressing these problems? I would say take the next high speed may be a place to start. Good luck.

OYS

The dredded FI spelling/grammer polease! Must be nice being perfekt.

ESPRIT[/QUOTe

no problem, I fly a boing plane too. and I love kelsey grammer.

dude look through earlier posts. McDonnell was a company, and I am not perfeckt

Why does anyone respond to OYS? Seriously- he's beyond rational and there are a lot of guys like that- hundreds- but who cares?

I really don't give a ******************** what anyone who doesn't work here thinks about how we do business or how we fly. They speak from ignorance- the real definition, not the Internet slam. SO let him hate. It's a compliment. And the larger the anger, or more irrational the argument, the larger the compliment.

Latest resources

Back