• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA 717 to replace 737-300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is a myth that SWA sop is putting it on hard and jumping on the binders. Some of the folks on here wish it was so they could continue the bash fest. I ALWAYS try to give pax the smoothest and most enjoyable flight possible. You can grease it on and make the 24R reverse at LAX without being hard on the brakes or pax, btw.

I couldn't agree more. Floating half way down the runway isn't a technique to be proud of. I can make that turn in a full A321 without skimming way below the glideslope, without slamming it on, and without jamming the brakes. It just takes a little finesse.

Five pages from this in one day. U guys r losers. Get a life and show your kids, wife or girlfriend or boyfriend some attention.

P.S. That 727 lasted 40+ years... not bad. And Lear pay attention to this one...../\

(too many Mcdonalds ice coffees, but they are cheap and good)

Last edited:
Hahaha-

See? I told you all. Hatin is a big compliment. It's just how guys with too much ego say : "Damn, I cannot hang with this guy"

Thank you OYS, I appreciate it(!)

Somebody drug test this guy, quick. Either that or his brain was sucked out of the gaping hole in the plane.

OYS

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more. Floating half way down the runway isn't a technique to be proud of. I can make that turn in a full A321 without skimming way below the glideslope, without slamming it on, and without jamming the brakes. It just takes a little finesse.

Floating half way down the runway? Who advocated that? If you know your fleet is old and could develop cracks (733s), maybe you shouldn't jam on the brakes and make every first reverse? Is there something wrong with that? I am pretty sure I said land in the touchdown zone. But, now we know that Elvis here can land his A321 and make the first turn without waking up anyone, including his Captain. Yippy! Go get um Elvis!

OYS

Last edited:
And Lear pay attention to this one...../\
LOL - I always follow the /\... straight on up to dinner time, and if the F/A has tattoos, it's even better... :D

(no, I don't do that anymore. The one "full sleeves" F/A cured me permanently of EVER dating a F/A again.) ;)

Floating half way down the runway? Who advocated that? If you know your fleet is old and could develop cracks (733s), maybe you shouldn't jam on the brakes and make every first reverse? Is there something wrong with that? I am pretty sure I said land in the touchdown zone. But, now we know that Elvis here can land his A321 and make the first turn without waking up anyone, including his Captain. Yippy! Go get um Elvis!

OYS

Lol...Elvis...I actually DO change into blue suede shoes after arriving at the cockpit. How could you have known that? You certainly have tremendous insight into the private lives of F.I. posters. What is your secret?

Latest resources

Back