• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA 6 April Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing yet, cant wait though, getting really tired of looking at this site every day. When did you interview KR35? hopefully we should here something this week. My thought is by looking at the last couple of classes, they called people with a three week notice. So by next week (three weeks) If they do have a class I hope we hear,that is if they even run one on April 6th. Keep your fingers, toes, legs and eyeballs crossed!

Commode Air...I interviewed 24 June 04. Like you I am anxious for news. I have been in the pool since last July....which pales in comparison to some folks that were in the pool for a couple of years. Having said that it still would be nice to know 30 days out. I guess if I haven't heard anything by next Monday I will call the PD at SWA.

To all wondering about class dates...my recommendation would be to simply wait for the call...the PD will give you as much notice as they can...they understand the dilemmas that many are facing but will do their best to keep folks informed. If you have real issues or problems you're facing then feel free to call...I won't begin to judge your reasons for calling..there are many....the folks there are great & are happy to offer their thoughts so if you believe you can't live without checking with them then feel free too....they'll give you as much notice as they can, remember these are the folks that YOU want to work for....flexibility is the key to airpower & making a good first impression!!! Congrats to all & hopefully if classes are to go in April the word will come out soon.

Kr25.......

If you interviewed back then you'll be the first called! Let us all know.. I can only keep my eyeball crossed for so long....... OOOOWWWWWWW!!!!

Just got the call for the 6 April class from Kim U. @ SWAPD. Interviewed 23 Sep. Hope all else hear the same soon.

Flip

I'm in too! Just got the call at 07:30 Herb time from Kim U. Looking forward to April 6th. Interviewed Oct 21st.

Lets try to get an email list going...PM

J3

Latest resources

Back