Survey says...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G200_PILOT

With the departure of RTS, will the integration process be sped-up? As good of a man that RTS is/has been, he never wanted to see the integration happen. With the arrival of Sokol, he has one main task in front of him and that's to lean the operation and make it profitable. Multiple operation centers doesn't seem like such a good idea from the outside looking in.

With the departure of RTS, will the integration process be sped-up? As good of a man that RTS is/has been, he never wanted to see the integration happen. With the arrival of Sokol, he has one main task in front of him and that's to lean the operation and make it profitable. Multiple operation centers doesn't seem like such a good idea from the outside looking in.

To go back to another thread topic, this is the only thing I truly dread from the integration. The Okatie NOC is SO MUCH better at what they do than CMH EVER was that a consolidation would do major damage to the QOL at NJI. Ask ANY of the crossovers for verification.

And people with access to the real numbers and efficiency statistics claim that Okatie actually has paid for itself many times over. The live leg versus ferry leg ratios have improved by more than 5% since Okatie opened. At Gulfstream hourly rates, that's BIG money. Just sayin'

Last edited:
G200 is hilarious, affraid of the union message board...

Everything u ask here has been hashed over there yesterday.. funny

Can you point me to the thread over there that hashes over how this news will affect NJI integration. I cant seem to find one.

Also, you cant get NJI pilots opinions on this subject on the union board.

This is a legitimate discussion to have here, rather than there.

I believe the days of treating this merger with kid gloves is limited. When he sees 40 some GIVs with only 6 NJI FOs, he is gonna see waste. Lots of Captains for little reason.

Opinions?

I guess I'll have to take your word for it. And please don't confuse the word(s) "fed up" with "afraid."

Can you point me to the thread over there that hashes over how this news will affect NJI integration. I cant seem to find one.

Also, you cant get NJI pilots opinions on this subject on the union board.

This is a legitimate discussion to have here, rather than there.

I believe the days of treating this merger with kid gloves is limited. When he sees 40 some GIVs with only 6 NJI FOs, he is gonna see waste. Lots of Captains for little reason.

Opinions?

Thank you for seeing the point of the question. I think the NJI guys have a right to know what the NJA guys are thinking. I wish there was a better place than FI to have both sides talking to one another but this will have to do for now.

To go back to another thread topic, this is the only thing I truly dread from the integration. The Okatie NOC is SO MUCH better at what they do than CMH EVER was that a consolidation would do major damage to the QOL at NJI. Ask ANY of the crossovers for verification.

And people with access to the real numbers and efficiency statistics claim that Okatie actually has paid for itself many times over. The live leg versus ferry leg ratios have improved by more than 5% since Okatie opened. At Gulfstream hourly rates, that's BIG money. Just sayin'

I've heard nothing but great things about the people running the show down there. Folks that have come over to the NJI side have really been impressed at how the pilots are treated over there. It's been said more than once that IF the operation centers were to somehow merge, the folks in CMH could learn a thing or two from the Okatie folks.

I've heard nothing but great things about the people running the show down there. Folks that have come over to the NJI side have really been impressed at how the pilots are treated over there. It's been said more than once that IF the operation centers were to somehow merge, the folks in CMH could learn a thing or two from the Okatie folks.

No one has said they'd ( the folks from Oakatie) not be left standing if the bodies hit the floor.... y'know what I mean? Maybe just standing a few hundred miles away.

I have a better idea. Why don't we shut down the CMH op center and vastly expand Okatie and keep THAT culture rather than go back to the CMH us vs. them. Any takers?

Latest resources

Back