• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Surejet name on hold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
but are we gonna get rid of the hats?????

I hope not. They're optional half the year anyway.

I guess it does not matter. A bunch of guys can't even make themselves look presentable in the shirt and tie. Hats do cover up the spiked hair and/or bald heads pretty well, though.

A bunch of guys can't even make themselves look presentable in the shirt and tie.

I agree, but working in a sweatbox with crusty seats for 14 hours a day... How many people here can afford to dryclean four shirts per week. We get $17 dollars a month or something toward that. I can get two shirts cleaned and two pants for that much. Never mind I am working 20 days per month..

I agree, but working in a sweatbox with crusty seats for 14 hours a day... How many people here can afford to dryclean four shirts per week. We get $17 dollars a month or something toward that. I can get two shirts cleaned and two pants for that much. Never mind I am working 20 days per month..

You don't have to dryclean those shirts every time, but an iron sure does help. All of mine can be laundered using a standard washing machine. Having it tucked in and buttoned is just icing on the cake.....

If I get a vote, I say keep the hats.

I use 2 shirts per 4 day in the summer. 1 per 4 day in the winter, and claim the dry cleaning on my taxes every year.

If I get a vote, I say keep the hats.

Alright that's one. I'm pretty sure that if this ever went to a vote it would easily by 9 to 1 in favor of OPTIONAL HATS YEAR ROUND. That way you hat Nazi's can wear to your heart's content and the rest of us will know who to avoid flying with. :D

Back on topic - SureJet sucks. I really think the best thing is to use the ExpressJet name and the ASA logo.

My vote. ExpressJet. ASA logo. Jetlink callsign.

I was blown away by the whole SureJet thing. But have to say I am glad Brad had the balls to put the brakes on it. Had to be huge ego bust. Rather see us take the black eye than let pride take us further down this embarrassing road.

Latest resources

Back