Surejet name on hold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HoserASA

Little birdy at the GO told me the name change is on hold. Hope we get something more appropiate!

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!

Been trying to log on to ourasa for hours now and no luck. I wanted to send a politely worded email to BH and ask if maybe we could just ditch this nonsense. Wonder if the downed site and the name change on hold are any coincidence???

Been trying to log on to ourasa for hours now and no luck. I wanted to send a politely worded email to BH and ask if maybe we could just ditch this nonsense. Wonder if the downed site and the name change on hold are any coincidence???

I sent him one. maybe if 5000 others did, it would make an impact.

I was just trying to send the same e-mail can't access ourasa from any browser on any device. Could it have crashed if 9998 e-mails went to a single address? I guess Master Shake and I were a little slow on the draw this morning.

Master,

At least we are just venting and not trying to change a trip or do something important.

Absolutely. We have to keep our priorities straight and unscrew this name thing ASAP. Until then, everything else is second.

(heavy sarcasm)

It's funny...So far I've heard XJTers say "I'd rather just go with ASA" and ASAers say "I'd rather just go with XJT."

Latest resources

Back