• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Surejet name on hold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SH blaming the pilots again for this name change mess, why don't you boys just roll over and play nice so i can keep my job ;)

What in god's name are you talking about?? You rarely make any sense. Exactly how many spray paint cans do you huff a day?

What in god's name are you talking about?? You rarely make any sense. Exactly how many spray paint cans do you huff a day?

usually 3 cans a day does it, it's a joke you nerd :uzi:

hence the winky, you do know what a winky wink means eh

Leaders:

In a few minutes we will be posting the below story on ourASA. This “ground stop” on the name SureJet is a safety net to ensure we get all the feedback we can to move forward appropriately. Also, please forward the general feedback you’re receiving from your teams to Corporate Communications by 3 p.m. today.

Thanks for your leadership,

Corporate Communications

Ground stop placed on “SureJet”

Due to significant feedback regarding the launch of the SureJet name, the leadership team is parking the name for further evaluation and is asking for further input from our people. An electronic survey on ourASA will be available later today for everyone, including those who have already submitted comments online, and we encourage everyone to participate.

Corporate Communications

Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Inc.

office - 404.856.1199

pager - 877-955-3989

Sent my letter last night and had a a response from BH this morning. In a nutshell, it's being "reviewed".

Call him on the phone big guy...

Do you think his secretary will let a phone call from a pilot go through on the day negative feedback has killed the company intranet? I doubt it. I'd love to talk to him about this though. I actually like some elements of the rebranding: logo, font, & various other minutia. However "SureJet" is an abomination of a name and should never have gotten off the drawing board.

I thought "Song" was bad....But way to go on the hold. Grounded before even taking off. Where's the video of the announcement already? This has to be one of the biggest flops in rebranding ever!

How about a combination of the two names...Southeast and EXpress into SEXJET?!?!?! That would get some attention, but maybe not with all our hot flight attendants.

Latest resources

Back