• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Surejet name on hold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oxyclean is fantastic.... soak them in that and then a regular wash cycle. Iron it before use. I've never drycleaned a uniform shirt...

Agreed...Soak in Oxyclean and warm water, wash and then iron with starch. Much better job then any drycleaner I have ever used.

My vote. ExpressJet. ASA logo. Jetlink callsign.

I was blown away by the whole SureJet thing. But have to say I am glad Brad had the balls to put the brakes on it. Had to be huge ego bust. Rather see us take the black eye than let pride take us further down this embarrassing road.

Cal/United did it!! Name is United and they kept the globe and paint scheme on the aircraft. Prolly a penny crunch move but tastefully done I believe.

Bingo. Why do we need a "logo" anyhow? Here's an idea, fire the people who put things like this on our public website:

http://www.flyasa.com/2011/06/10/prepare-pet-travel/

Do you see Delta or United with pictures of dogs in pilot uniforms???????????

p.s. I know this isn't either of the above, but I'm getting a pretty good idea what the management thinks of us. Also, I'm betting the submitter is the mother redneck of all of 'em

Hey the dog doesn't have spike frosted hair, an iPod or wearing a little wiener watch, I say the dog looks better than most the line pilots I've seen.

Hey the dog doesn't have spike frosted hair, an iPod or wearing a little wiener watch, I say the dog looks better than most the line pilots I've seen.

Loosened tie and the inability to button the top collar...I say he pretty much looks like most of our pilots. Either people don't know how to buy shirts, or everybody puts on 15 lbs. after they've been hired.

Oxyclean is fantastic.... soak them in that and then a regular wash cycle. Iron it before use. I've never drycleaned a uniform shirt...
Which is why you look like 10 lbs of dog poo stuffed into a 5 lb desert camo bag.......
WAAAHAAAA
PBR

I'm So waiting on the "I'm on a boat" parody about the SureJet debacle!!!!!

Latest resources

Back