• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Suppy and Demand and Unionized labor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and the cheap azz travelers who want nonstop coast to coast service in a big seat with steak dinner and free bag checking for $99...

Nah, let's blame it on labor who expect to feed their family.

Those cheap azz travellers...are paying the bills. If only people who could afford to fly on airlines that paid their workers what they are worth...most of us would not be employed in the airline business.

kick'em off

...and the cheap azz travellers who want nonstop coast to coast service in a big seat with steak dinner and free bag checking for $99...

Nah, let's blame it on labor who expect to feed their family.
Don't carry those cheap azz travellers any more, show them who is boss. That would certainly make things better. In fact lets have congress fix this by passing a national law that the minimum price for an airline tickets is $1 per mile, and the flight crew gets .15 per mile per seat as pay. Just think DTW-ABQ 1200 miles times 100 seats times .15, the flight crew could split $18K bewteen themselves for that trip.

Don't carry those cheap azz travellers any more, show them who is boss. That would certainly make things better. In fact lets have congress fix this by passing a national law that the minimum price for an airline tickets is $1 per mile, and the flight crew gets .15 per mile per seat as pay. Just think DTW-ABQ 1200 miles times 100 seats times .15, the flight crew could split $18K bewteen themselves for that trip.

This is exactly why you are a management pilot at a scumbag operation!

Ah FI at its best

This is exactly why you are a management pilot at a scumbag operation!
name calling so fits you, keep up the great contributions to the exchanges that take place bewteen professionals on this site. BTW are you an expert on scumbag? the scumbage place where the all the ABX, Midwest Express, ATA, GM and Ford corp pilots are now applying?

name calling so fits you, keep up the great contributions to the exchanges that take place bewteen professionals on this site. BTW are you an expert on scumbag? the scumbage place where the all the ABX, Midwest Express, ATA, GM and Ford corp pilots are now applying?

Stupidity fits you.
Keep up the contributions that you speak of with your Mesa/Republic type of undercutting that drives the profession's wages down.
I know a lot of 83 hires at CAL that would seek the same type of profession you speak of.;)

Last edited:
Do you two lovers have a history?

An oldie but a goodie:

Controller: “Eastern 243, descend and maintain flight level two-four-zero.”

Pilot
: “Center, can we have that at pilot’s discretion?”

Controller
: “Eastern 243, if I wanted you to descend at your discretion I would have told you to. Now, begin your descent to flight level two-four-zero!”

Pilot
: “Roger, we’re starting down now to two-four-zero............Center, was I married to you once?”

and if things work out

Stupidity fits you.
Keep up the contributions that you speak of with your Mesa/Republic type of undercutting that drives the profession's wages down.
I know a lot of 83 hires at CAL that would seek the same type of profession you speak of.;)
you may be old some day also, if thing work out BTW do you fly because you like to or are you one of the others? Best of luck, life is short

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back