• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Super senior Regional Airline pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jazz traces its roots back to 1934 and Austin Airways. Jazz just retired the latest seniority list #1 pilot with DOH 1968. Current #1 is DOH 1970 and is still active (not on med leave).

1 pilot with greater than 40 years
6 pilots with greater than 35 years
48 pilots with greater than 30 years
100 pilots with greater than 25 years
582 pilots with greater than 20 years

http://designparavion.com/index_files/Page794.htm

like children that compete in many consecutive special olympics

Having worked as a volunteer for the Special Olympics, whatever humour you were trying to derive from the comment is certainly misplaced and immature. I wonder what your perspective would be if your life had been touched by one of those children?

As for Jazz, there are now pilots with over 20 years seniority that are the sons of pilots that have retired from Jazz. Several pilots are the offspring of current and active Jazz pilots. Perhaps the reason that Jazz has been a success is that pilots commit to the airline and therefore commit to enhancing the pay, working conditions, and benefits. In that regard, Jazz is a leader in the industry.

In 90 days, Jazz will be adding B757's to the OC. International ops outside of North America will commence. Pilots that invested their time in making Jazz a career airline will be rewarded. Perhaps if other groups were willing to make a similar investment then we would break the cycle of regionals being used to whipsaw the majors. Only time will tell.

Having worked as a volunteer for the Special Olympics, whatever humour you were trying to derive from the comment is certainly misplaced and immature. I wonder what your perspective would be if your life had been touched by one of those children?

Relax Francis.

whatever Corky

http://www.performabilities.org/Chris Burke03a.jpg

You like touching children? I wasn't aware the Cathaloic church was into the special olympics?

Air Wisconsin has been around since 1965 and I believe it even goes back to 1963 as Fox River Airlines. We have several pilots and fa's with over 30 years of service.

Kindove interesting thread. Most senior pilot at Cape Air, 1988, most senior pilot at Cape Air currently online, 1989.

Latest resources

Back