Strike Vote @ ASA...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Strke Vote

I was shocked, but maybe this needs to happen. Send a message to MGT that we mean business. Hell, maybe they'll furlough Willy and his "Screw Scheduling dept"

It's time to put up or shut up. Let's send mis-management a message that we mean business.

Wtf?

Whoa whoa whoa. Stop all of this talk. ALPA has your best interest in mind. I personally will address the Delta management and... hey, this is the Major's section isn't it? Oops.. Sorry 'bout that. Uh, just forget I was even on this section. You are on your own...suckers... But you better pay your DUES.

If and when a vote is taken, everyone should remember that whatever your level of support is for an actual strike - EVERYONE needs to support the MEC's play here & vote to authorize. I for one am not looking forward to the prospect of walking. However, given the current option of voting to authorize a strike, or continue to be dismissed by an ill-prepared & inept management team that will not negotiate in good faith - well, I don't see how any self-respecting person could choose to lie down and take such mistreatment any longer.

Sorry ASA Management - you created this animosity by your refusal to consider the legitimate & reasonable quality of life needs of your most Professional employee group.

Sorry SkyWest - you should've seen this coming. Please send your best sweepers to a badly broken GO.

No apologies to managment from me. They know what they are doing. No one is that stupid. Or I used to think.
Hope they pull their heads out of their A$$. O rSKW and Delta does it for them.
Don't want to see it come to a strike, but I whole heartedly support it!

Just waiting to see what happens at DAL tomorrow.

let me speculate a bit with you yes voters.....

you are probably single, young and imature in your aviation career, or are just plain stupid. There is a time and a place for everything.....take a look around you and this industry.....

Alpa is nothing but a money making bunch of hollow chest beaters. Grow up and smell the alternative. Strike and you are DONE....then what have you accomplished??

Idiots.....I vote NO NO NO NO NO

Latest resources

Back