• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Street Captains?????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sorry, CitationShares, they're an arm of Cessna which is part of Textron. Its all about job security at this point.

Kind of ironic considering you worked at Skybus.

No it isn't, Skybus was a great job with great people and potential.. I'm not some small penis kid you can intimidate with these type of remarks. I didn't hid my employment at SX for a reason.

I took a calculated risk, it didn't pay off... Prior calculated risks have made me a millionaire several times over.. (don't believe me, send your email address via PM and I'll prove it).. nuff said.

I'm sick of the Skybus remarks.. grow up people.

No it isn't, Skybus was a great job with great people and potential.. I'm not some small penis kid you can intimidate with these type of remarks. I didn't hid my employment at SX for a reason.

I took a calculated risk, it didn't pay off... Prior calculated risks have made me a millionaire several times over.. (don't believe me, send your email address via PM and I'll prove it).. nuff said.

I'm sick of the Skybus remarks.. grow up people.

You sound so awesome. You should write a book.

The current generation of zero-to-hero in 2.5 year wondersticks will face their own difficult decisions in the coming years.

There will be more Skybus style carriers and faced with the decision to leave aviation, take dramatic cuts in pay or lifestyle, or go to a carrier offering the left seat of an Airbus.... I wonder what direction they will go?

Decisions are much harder when you're trying to put food on the table.

Ask the few hundred of us who ended up at an interview for Legacy Airlines in Syracuse back in 2002. That place never even existed outside of Padre's imagination. BUT...we were hungry and scared, so we followed him like lemmings.

I may be missing something but who is WN?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back