• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strangest/funny reason's you have refused an aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pax boards and take a huge steamer in the lav right behind the cockpit. Our eyes are watering and we're holding our breath. Station says they can't do a lav service. Not only that but the log wouldn't flush. Captain states he will not take the aircraft like this and gets off so he can breath - followed closely by his F/O. Finally, this ramp supervisor dons a glove and a "Thank You" bag and retrieves the offending article by hand. After a few minutes, the fog cleared and we departed.

This belongs in the Diahrrea in a Freighter thread !!!

:laugh:

Pax boards and take a huge steamer in the lav right behind the cockpit. Our eyes are watering and we're holding our breath. Station says they can't do a lav service. Not only that but the log wouldn't flush. Captain states he will not take the aircraft like this and gets off so he can breath - followed closely by his F/O. Finally, this ramp supervisor dons a glove and a "Thank You" bag and retrieves the offending article by hand. After a few minutes, the fog cleared and we departed.

Why didn't you pull the "Speed of Smell" checklist? Here, this may help next time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M27YdA_JQo

I recall a PSA crew in CLT recieving a crew meal in the cockpit. After they were placed on the cockpit floor a mouse jumped out of the package and ran down the aisle into the fully loaded Pax cabin.

Deplaned and MX tried to find it. I don't remember the results.

Greenville, Mississippi home of Catfish farms which means home to breeding grounds for mosquitoes........Early morning show SF-340. Rampers hated flight crew there with a passion. Wouldn't even make eye contact with you or grunt good morning when you try and say hi with a smile. These rampers routinely left the aircraft door open with the cockpit door open as well hoping the mosquitoes would annoy you. We arrived to about 20-30 mosquitoes buzzing around in the cockpit. I wrote it up. Contract maint. arrives with a can of OFF we left after the stench dissipated.

I'll try "Metroliner Pedestals Sprayed With Projectile Vomiting From 1 E" for $200, Alex.....

Latest resources

Back