• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is only one reason Genny comments on threads like this...

It's an angle for him to have a good dig at the Southwest. Could it have been done differently? Sure. Does that matter now? Not really.

I'm sure Genny will be railing on this for several more years, even though the agreement was done almost 3 years ago now. Don't be fooled, he's never cared about AirTran guys before. But know he sees an opening against the SW guys..so he tries stoke the fire.

He's been pissed at SW for over a decade, and that's just 'NUTS'.

There is one thing that has proven certain in this business.

There will always be something like deregulation, the Gulf War, and 9/11 that will throw the legacies into a tail spin because although they feel good right now, they are not in a position to weather such horrible affects to our industry.

But SWA is in the position to go on without the fear of bankruptcy, furloughs, etc.

It is just a matter of time Jenny will change its tune.

There is only one reason Genny comments on threads like this...

It's an angle for him to have a good dig at the Southwest. Could it have been done differently? Sure. Does that matter now? Not really.

I'm sure Genny will be railing on this for several more years, even though the agreement was done almost 3 years ago now. Don't be fooled, he's never cared about AirTran guys before. But know he sees an opening against the SW guys..so he tries stoke the fire.

He's been pissed at SW for over a decade, and that's just 'NUTS'.

Wow, we gotta modern day Dr. Joyce Brothers here..... Except she's a HE, and He eats disgusting quesadillas at the Lubbock La Quinta....

I was a bit skeptical when I first heard that SWA and AT were going to merge, but I hoped that it would be a "good" merger for everyone involved. I thought the Cornies had watched a couple before their's, consisting of one "right" way ( DL/ NW) and one "wrong" way (US/AWA). After watching the results of each, I was sure the Corndogs would figure out the way to strengthen their group, and make it an even tougher competitor.

But nooooooooooo. They had to pull shenanigans, get greedy, and then treat the other side like second rate pilots. That's why I revist this topic Joyce. I don't like bullies. And I know many AT guys here in ATL. They can't wait to commute to OAK and LAS when they eventually upgrade back into their previous seat....

And the best part Joyce is that you and Bubba can't see the WRONG that was imposed on the AT guys/gals. I hope you both eventually do. Stop the excuses! Exorcise the demons! Hallelujah!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Life is not always about you.

Actually, it is. It's about making the most money for the least amount of work possible, and having a reasonably good time with my coworkers while I'm doing it.

None of this rah rah Gary is Great culture warriors going the extra mile nonsense, though. That boat sailed a few years ago. Now it's just a job like many others.

None of this rah rah Gary is Great culture warriors going the extra mile nonsense, though. That boat sailed a few years ago. Now it's just a job like many others.

I completely disagree.

SWA has always chosen people enjoyable to work with and will continue to do so.

Although the five year upgrades would eventually be something of the past, SWA has never been financially better because of Gary.

And that is the good news to many of us.

There is one thing that has proven certain in this business.

There will always be something like deregulation, the Gulf War, and 9/11 that will throw the legacies into a tail spin because although they feel good right now, they are not in a position to weather such horrible affects to our industry.

But SWA is in the position to go on without the fear of bankruptcy, furloughs, etc.

It is just a matter of time Jenny will change its tune.

Wow. That might be the cockiest post I have ever read. Good luck on never having a problem, ever......

Bye Bye---General Lee

I completely disagree.

SWA has always chosen people enjoyable to work with and will continue to do so.

Although the five year upgrades would eventually be something of the past, SWA has never been financially better because of Gary.

And that is the good news to many of us.

What flavor Kool-Aid are you guzzling? You can't get enough. You are actually choking! It looks like you are choking on your own vomit! Yikes!

Somebody help SWAdude! He's choking! Oh wait, he surrounded by AT guys.... Never mind..... So, who's got his eulogy? I do, here it goes:

"SWAdude....was....uhhhh.... A dude....I think? He was.... Uhhhhh.... Passionate about his company... And.....uhhhh...I think he was a dude, but maybe he wasn't. Usually that problem only happens with his best buddy Redflyer. Anyways......Amen!"

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
What flavor Kool-Aid are you guzzling? You can't get enough. You are actually choking! It looks like you are choking on your own vomit! Yikes!

Somebody help SWAdude! He's choking! Oh wait, he surrounded be AT guys.... Never mind..... So, who's got his eulogy? I do, here it goes:

"SWAdude....was....uhhhh.... A dude....I think? He was.... Uhhhhh.... Passionate about his company... And.....uhhhh...I think he was a dude, but maybe he wasn't. Usually that problem only happens with his best buddy Redflyer. Anyways......Amen!"

Bye Bye---General Lee

That was just weird.

You saying I have the cockiest post ever?!?!?!?

Do you read your own crap?

Uhhhhhhh, it's debating the merits of how the AT guys were treated. Why do you think that is crap? It's time to treat them better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back