• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh and Canyon, nothing on my avatar, Bill's, or crazy Scoot's shows anything DL. Nope. Now look at goofball Redflyer and others, who have pictures of a Corndog 737. That's a little bit more incriminating. This is an anonymous board, unless you plaster an orange 737 on your avatar or you name yourself "SWA Bubba." I'd say then you may be putting yourself out there. Some of you guys got "big cojones!"

Bye Bye----General Lee

So just answer the question, are you an active Delta pilot? I thinks the fact that the Southwest guys have "put themselves out there" is because as Southwest Employees they have not falsely represented themselves. Now saying you're a pilot at Delta without actually being one and posting some of the things that you have could be a problem. I know a few people who would be interested in your position. So for the last time, are you a current DELTA PILOT? If you don't answer the question then I'd say you just answered it.

Chri$t people.....Enough! Let us discuss valid issues...Thank you!

Yes, it is a Breitling. $3,000...However, on me..it looks like $10,000!

Jimminy Crickets let's get back to the real thread about how the AT guys won the lottery...

oops, what I meant to say is "can't we all just get along"?

Uhhhhhh, you have the ability to post DL trips? Really? Wow, I thought you worked for the Corndog? How about you post Corndog trips?

The reason you don't want to do longhaul trips is because you've never tried them. Ever seen an A330 crew in ATL customs? Did you notice that the two FOs are often as old as the Capt? There is a reason for that. The FOs love the 12 day trips, that give them plenty of days off, and they like a rest seat (they used to like their crew bunks on that fleet, but that is a Seperate issue), and they like the INTL destinations. It's a lifestyle, and there is also always a CHOICE to go back to domestic when he/she wants, something your airline lacks.

Bye Bye---General Lee

A choice to fly to the 330 as an FO? The most junior 330 FO was hired in 1999-15 YEARS ago! What's a 1999 hire at swa called? Captain. There's a reason they look as old as the captain....because they have to be to be able to hold it. Lololol.....some "choice" lee.

A choice to fly to the 330 as an FO? The most junior 330 FO was hired in 1999-15 YEARS ago! What's a 1999 hire at swa called? Captain. There's a reason they look as old as the captain....because they have to be to be able to hold it. Lololol.....some "choice" lee.

Prepare for the General's head to explode in 3....2...1....

Wow you're an idiot. DL has Captains near 10,000 on the seniority list (that's close to an 07 hire btw) and being a Widebody FO is preferable to some rather than being a reserve Captain. At SWA you can either be a 737 Capt or FO as a 99 hire, but NEVER have the option to fly a Widebody. It's called CHOICE, you and Red need to look that up... You lose Juany! And, you're still an idiot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Wow you're an idiot. DL has Captains near 10,000 on the seniority list (that's close to an 07 hire btw) and being a Widebody FO is preferable to some rather than being a reserve Captain. At SWA you can either be a 737 Capt or FO as a 99 hire, but NEVER have the option to fly a Widebody. It's called CHOICE, you and Red need to look that up... You lose Juany! And, you're still an idiot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why are you so jealous of SWA?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back