Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Still think we're better off without ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya all need to find the pilot who checks in on the radio with "...up here checking in with you...how ya doing? .." and tell him to knock it off so he won't tie up the frequency with such a long, redundant, useless phraseology. The controller doesn't already knows he's "up here" and that he's "with you" and he knows no one really cares how he is doing.

Stop reading that crap off of the bluepilots website. It went up to 154 from 141 on a semi-monthly basis. Don't read stuff or believe stuff from a one sided conversation. Guys are quoting the plan that pays 100%. Care 1 is what most people have and that is what I quoted. If you're going to rip get your $hit straight. It went up 26 bucks a month. The care plus plan which you quoted only went up about 10% as well. Unless your fanmily has recuring medical problems or special needs you be stupid if you're not on Care 1. Stop reading what those tards preach on bluepilots. Half of them screw it up. At least don't post it unless you KNOW it's true. All that said any rise in medical prices SUCKS.

You're a retard. A family of 4 just went up to $740/mo. if you include eyemed, dental, and the top medical plan for a family.

Don't come to jetBlue, you will be impoverished and stuck in the right seat forever.

Don't listen to the messengers here from HR, they're liars.

Did you know anti-depressants like Xanax are now permitted under the FARs? You should change your "curr position" in your profile. You seem like more of the "smart, skinny and pissed off" kind.

I don't think anyone here is debating your numbers, and you're certainly entitled to express your opinion; but when all of your posts are e-yelling, you lose any real impact. Good luck with your anger.

YES we are way better off without ALPA. Now I didnt say we aren't better off without a union, but ALPA would have been the death off this pilot group.

Also there are really only 2 reasons to be on the Plus plan (which is $666 a month for a family). 1. Your having a baby. 2. Someone in your family has a serious medical condition that needs constant treatment and or surgeries. Otherwise your much better off on one the other plans that are much cheaper. The amount of money you save by not being on the plus plan you can put in the bank which will pay for more than double what you MIGHT have to pay in deductibles if something bad happened to you and your loved one.

Plus if you dont like it here then quit. Nobody is forcing you to stay here. If it's so much better at the other airlines then go there. Nobody wants to hear you complain.

I'm not leaving, why should I, I'd rather just watch young dumb rj/milspec folks like yourself suffer in the right seat, whiling away the years in servitude, forever, with no reward of any kind.

Did you know anti-depressants like Xanax are now permitted under the FARs? You should change your "curr position" in your profile. You seem like more of the "smart, skinny and pissed off" kind.

I don't think anyone here is debating your numbers, and you're certainly entitled to express your opinion; but when all of your posts are e-yelling, you lose any real impact. Good luck with your anger.

Don't prescribe anything, I'm on jetBlue medical plans and I can't afford any medications......

Seriously? You think your banter will shut up folks who know the drill here? I'm not going anywhere skippy, I've seen the promised land and it isn't B6, with luck, and some gumption (most likely not from you), someday we might have the balls to tell Frank Lorenzo's boy to ante up and treat us like the revenue generating juggernaut ($5 billion with 167 planes) pilot group we are.

In the meantime, he'll get a pass because you and your sniveling little cowards won't stand up for what we pilots deserve.

I'll leave you with an intelligent quip to match yours.......or then again I won't, I'll just be the guy laughing at you the next time we fly together.

Wow. You're embarrassing yourself. BTW - In case you missed it, I voted for the CBA and I'm not signing the ridiculous amendment whenver it comes out. You really like to spout off about people when you know nothing about them.

Wow. You're embarrassing yourself. BTW - In case you missed it, I voted for the CBA and I'm not signing the ridiculous amendment whenver it comes out. You really like to spout off about people when you know nothing about them.

You voted yes? Well in that case you are the very best. Don't go changing, of course, from conversations of late, it appears we had 2130 yes votes for ALPA. No one seems to want to own up to the fact they were played and now we all take a $50,000 hit in our eventual retirements for each year without an ALPA CBA.

You voted yes? Well in that case you are the very best. Don't go changing, of course, from conversations of late, it appears we had 2130 yes votes for ALPA. No one seems to want to own up to the fact they were played and now we all take a $50,000 hit in our eventual retirements for each year without an ALPA CBA.

okay, the top 1k voted anti union ( they got there's) the bottom 1k voted ALPA same ol story

If ALPA is such a distastful idea. Which I happen to agree with. Why not start a drive for your own internal union? As I understand the process there is no cool down required between union card votes. Of course I am no expert.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back