• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Still No one has listed a reason not to have ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'm sure alpa could turn colgan into the next FedEx..i mean..look what they've done for ASA, Comair, Mesa...the list of success stories goes on..

Think of what these companies would be like without ALPA.
"but our situation was different."
"We had our backs to the wall"
"It's better than what we could have taken"

Let's face it 23 yr old embry riddle graduate wet behing the ear idiots for alpa at colgan it ain't gonna pass. Texas sucks and they are the only ones for ALPA the vote will come you will see!
PS if it passes do we all have to wear lanyards?

Think of what these companies would be like without ALPA.
Mesa can't get any worse. AH did a beautiful job, fluffing JO for his 12-14 yrs while in office.
All AH did was hand down what JO was willing to offer, and no more.

This is a classic situation where ALPA National should step in, remove AH and put someone else in there to negotiate. But why didn't they?

When a Fraternity on a college campus is in trouble or decline with pledges or grades who steps in? Thats right, their National Rep.

Mesa can't get any worse. AH did a beautiful job, fluffing JO for his 12-14 yrs while in office.
All AH did was hand down what JO was willing to offer, and no more.

This is a classic situation where ALPA National should step in, remove AH and put someone else in there to negotiate. But why didn't they?

When a Fraternity on a college campus is in trouble or decline with pledges or grades who steps in? Thats right, their National Rep.

I guess that's just proof that ALPA National does not force things on you. One arguement that I hear is that the national leaders at ALPA are just waiting to to impose their will on the Colgan Pilots, and that we will be pawns in their agenda. Simply not true.

Why didn't the MEC / Mesa Pilots step in and take care of it? That is who the responsibility falls on.

Let's face it 23 yr old embry riddle graduate wet behing the ear idiots for alpa at colgan it ain't gonna pass. Texas sucks and they are the only ones for ALPA the vote will come you will see!

Dubya, I havn't heard from you in a while.

If you think that the only people for ALPA are in Texas, then you might be the most out of touch person I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Yes. Support your pilot group. 350 voices strong!!!!

Latest resources

Back