Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

70-SS

American Made
Still waiting??? Come up with some lie management has not sent you in the letters.

Last edited:
You are right! Any arguement from the naysayers is just uneducated whining from what I'm hearing. Go on guys, what has ALPA done for FED Ex? I want to hear the answer to my question too.

Ahh.... I misunderstood the question. Remind me to refrain from when exhusted.

Oh wait, then I'd never post.

Anyhow, you Colgan boys/girls do the right thing and vote "yes."

here is a funny one!

Fred Rogers has been the subject of a few urban legends. Among the urban legends and rumors about Rogers[18]:
Rumors to this effect have been completely discounted as being false on urban legend verification websites[18]. It is also false that he wears long-sleeved cardigans to cover tattoos on his arms. His military service is not mentioned in any biographies, and there is no period of time unaccounted for where he could have been involved in war efforts. During most of the Vietnam conflict, he was fully dedicated to his television show Mister Rogers' Neighborhood and before that, around the start of Vietnam, he was living and working in Canada, and was working on getting rights for his show and moving it to Pittsburgh.

This thread is boring. i guess there really aren't any defendable reasons for being against alpa other than "I don't want to give up any of my pay"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back