• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Still No one has listed a reason not to have ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go on guys, what has ALPA done for FED Ex? I want to hear the answer to my question too.
Is this to imply the mere presence of ALPA at FEDX was the reason for their great pay? So I can make the conclusion if ALPA comes up with anything less than a FEDX contract at Colgan...then they have failed, no? This has been brought up many times...no new material here folks...move along.

Is this to imply the mere presence of ALPA at FEDX was the reason for their great pay? So I can make the conclusion if ALPA comes up with anything less than a FEDX contract at Colgan...then they have failed, no? This has been brought up many times...no new material here folks...move along.

I do agree with your post, and I was being facetious with my question. A lot of people use the arguement "What has ALPA done for _______" feel free to insert any airline which has had anything less than a stellar situation. I wanted to throw that back to them.

FedEx pilots negotiated that contract, ALPA did not "do it for them". The FedEx guys went back with ALPA because of the resources available to help them, and because it's better than an in-house union.

If we get ALPA at CJC, We the Pilots will be the ones to do the work. Just like everyone else. ALPA only provides the resources to help you.

www.alpa.org/colgan

VOTE YES!!

i got some great reasons to vote no. you belive the company when they say nothings gonna change. you like being abused, broke ,and embarrassed. you think 1.95% of nothing is actually a lot of money. youre a goon. youre so glad to be an "airline pilot" youd do it for free. you actually say niner, tree, or fife. or youre just simply braindead.

You are a Southwest Airlines pilot. That's the only one I can think of. Do I win a prize?:D

i got some great reasons to vote no. you belive the company when they say nothings gonna change. you like being abused, broke ,and embarrassed. you think 1.95% of nothing is actually a lot of money. youre a goon. youre so glad to be an "airline pilot" youd do it for free. you actually say niner, tree, or fife. or youre just simply braindead.

You can't wait to get your interview with SkyBus

I do agree with your post, and I was being facetious with my question. A lot of people use the arguement "What has ALPA done for _______" feel free to insert any airline which has had anything less than a stellar situation. I wanted to throw that back to them.

FedEx pilots negotiated that contract, ALPA did not "do it for them". The FedEx guys went back with ALPA because of the resources available to help them, and because it's better than an in-house union.

If we get ALPA at CJC, We the Pilots will be the ones to do the work. Just like everyone else. ALPA only provides the resources to help you.

www.alpa.org/colgan

VOTE YES!!
I misinterpreted your original quote.

Ahh.... I misunderstood the question. Remind me to refrain from when exhusted.

Oh wait, then I'd never post.

Anyhow, you Colgan boys/girls do the right thing and vote "yes."
It is easy to help when the money keeps coming in. The pax side of 121 doesn't have the money and look what is going on.............GO alpa?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back