Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
No attempt to scare, just passing on some info. If you think SC's job is safe, I trust you. But if he fails to deliver on the staple promise, do you think he will still be okay, or will he have a mutiny on his hands?

Who are you?

You guys are letting him get to you.

Nindiri is part of an inside job of misinformation. Another of their MEC/MC post on here regularly and is ALWAYS antagonistic in his posts.

Gup

Nothing personal, Guppy, but you've already been caught in one major lie, claiming that the AT team was not coming to Dallas. You can't really expect us to take you serious now.

Nothing personal, Guppy, but you've already been caught in one major lie, claiming that the AT team was not coming to Dallas. You can't really expect us to take you serious now.

Initially they weren't coming, someone lit a fire under their @ss when it got out though.

Gup you are exactly right. His whole agenda is to distract from the ALPA dysfuntion and smear SWAPA. That's pretty hard to do. I'm done N. You can continue with your lies.

RF

Go re-read my thread. I said MY BUD JUST TOLD ME the Trannies weren't coming to Dallas.

You, OTOH, keep spewing without offering fact in a deliberate attempt to deflect.

Gup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back