• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Steenland on Today show

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it was well done. I especially liked the email from Will G. I threw up a lil bit when Steenland said the pilots thank him for sticking around.

"next!"

Sooner or later, every rat sucks the pipe. Steenland, you're on deck.

He flat out lied right to that reporters face and then reprimanded her on "getting the facts straight". I hope all that money can fill that hole in your soul Dougy

I am so glad I don't work for such unethical, evil, vile creatures.

Hi LIED !!! Right in front of us all...

B.S. !!! I am so pissed at the people who run these companies, any of them GM, CO, IBM. This guy lied to every pilot at NWA.

If you people say thanks to him when he comes into your cockpit you deserve what you get. Ocams Razor was that you who talks so fond of him? :)

How does he move around? Does he airline on NWA into JFK or does he fly on a private jet? I can't imagine him flying on any nwa flight without him having some problems.

If ALPA and its member pilots really had any balls they would massively strike and do time in jail if they had to for not obeying the "go back to work" order following the strike.

It is high time we paralize the entire airline industry for all the incompetence and grand scale embezzlement schemes of its CEO's and the abrogated pension obligations, the massively cut pay scales etc. etc.

Can I get an amen! THat is what is needed to send a message to the crooks! Imagine having a girlfriend that cheats on you left and right then rationalizes it and tells you how sweet you are while telling you how sorry she is, then goes out and cheats again. Rinse and repeat. When are pilots going to have the conviction to stand as one and launch a nationwide SOS?

God it F*#ing scares me that if these same girly man pri&#cks tried to fight off the British during the revolutionary war I would not be this now. Ditto on WW2.

BE A MAN AND STAND UP!

Its not that we can't change this. Its that they have no spine to stand up and do it!!

PUS#$ies

How does he move around? Does he airline on NWA into JFK or does he fly on a private jet? I can't imagine him flying on any nwa flight without him having some problems.

One of our guys got bumped off of a NWA jumpseat by him a couple months ago.....in DCA.

One of our guys got bumped off of a NWA jumpseat by him a couple months ago.....in DCA.

How does he get to jumpseat? Is he a pilot? Too bad the captain didn't kick him off.

One of our guys kicked our airline president off the jumpseat....TWICE!!! :laugh: The guy is my hero!!!

Latest resources

Back