Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Status of Citation Latitude for Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel -- you are right on the APU. I do miss it -- but at approx. $1500 per hour difference x 100 hour per year - I would rather have many more flying hours. And I do regularly do to a number of airports where the plane is not on a GPU. I an just slightly under 6' tall -- I do not notice the difference - it must be the configuration because I never liked the Encore/Ultra. Plus the general configuration of the cabin is better if one flies with 5 or 6 pax -- (a) there is more leg room in the 2 seats behind the club seats, (b) catering storage is much, much better, (c) the life raft is integrated in cabinets instead of being strapped to an empty seat, (d) power outlets at every seat, and (e) and now with the iPads, a better entertainment system. So from my seat, I prefer the Phenom to the Excel and it is a good bit less expensive.

Diesel -- you are right on the APU. I do miss it -- but at approx. $1500 per hour difference x 100 hour per year - I would rather have many more flying hours. And I do regularly do to a number of airports where the plane is not on a GPU. I an just slightly under 6' tall -- I do not notice the difference - it must be the configuration because I never liked the Encore/Ultra. Plus the general configuration of the cabin is better if one flies with 5 or 6 pax -- (a) there is more leg room in the 2 seats behind the club seats, (b) catering storage is much, much better, (c) the life raft is integrated in cabinets instead of being strapped to an empty seat, (d) power outlets at every seat, and (e) and now with the iPads, a better entertainment system. So from my seat, I prefer the Phenom to the Excel and it is a good bit less expensive.

You pay the bills so who am I to argue. ;)

Diesel - what a response?? Put yourself in my shoes (which you may be in soon) -- how much per hour x 100 hours is that worth??

Diesel - what a response?? Put yourself in my shoes (which you may be in soon) -- how much per hour x 100 hours is that worth??

Since I'm stuck in the Lincoln tunnel helix.

For the 30% savings you can buy all those boot and hand warmers for skiing to stay warm on those winter days. ;).

Although the xl doesn't have a kurig.

Last edited:
My guess is the pilots will probably make much more use of the Keuring than the pax. I do like it rather than the old coffee.

Latest resources

Back