• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

State of fractionals including NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hasnt this been beaten to death already?

were all gonna be outta work. Or, we're not.

If anyone can ride this out it's NJ......glad I'm where im at. I feel bad for the others who aren't so fortunate.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This makes feel good about my job, but I know everything can change in a New York minute.

"During the past year, NetJets, according to Parvaud’s numbers, tops the list in terms of the highest percentage of the total fleet sold to customers, with 95.5 percent. For such a large fleet, NetJets has a small core, only 4.5 percent of the total fleet. This is a good measure of how efficiently NetJets is operating, in that it is able to keep most of its fleet in customers’ hands, which leaves capital available for more important uses.

What is remarkable about the NetJets number is that like most other fractional companies, NetJets has reduced its outside charter needs considerably, even with such a small core fleet. Flights on subcontractor charter airplanes, according to John Colucci, executive v-p for sales, “are a tiny percentage of our flights. Our flying hours are not down at all; it’s more efficient use of the fleet than in the past.” On an average NetJets day with 500 flights, he added, it’s rare to see even one outside charter".

We are about to decrease our airlines bill also. We had a 91 ferry (3 NJA crew) just the other day. They we good guys we had fun.

RTS mentioned at recurrent a couple weeks ago that at some point it will be more economical to move crews around on company aircraft. It can't happen fast enough for me.

We are about to decrease our airlines bill also. We had a 91 ferry (3 NJA crew) just the other day. They we good guys we had fun.

I always thought buying 15 Honda Jets and spreading them around the US having them on the EJM ticket would be a good idea for:

1. Training potential NetJets Pilots
  2. Moving crews
  3. Use as back-fill for NJA owners on very short flights

I always thought buying 15 Honda Jets and spreading them around the US having them on the EJM ticket would be a good idea for:
  1. Training potential NetJets Pilots
  2. Moving crews
  3. Use as back-fill for NJA owners on very short flights

Wolf, we already have a fleet of VLJ's. Its called the Beechjet :) The only plane that shows tan lines when you take the engine covers off! As a matter of fact one of them is taking me home at the end of the day tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back