• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

State of fractionals including NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Coming from someone with zero leverage, LOL..... Better have plenty of duct tape for your sweet little butt cheeks.

Oh we have some leverage..... I'll be a Gulfstream Captain (and I have less than 4 years here) until I retire from this company. And that didn't happen because you guys have big hearts.

Like I said... Once NJI pilots are dues paying union members, we'll take care of ourselves within the union. NJI will operate on a separate certificate and there will be a NJI council, field office, local, Chapter, branch, or whatever you call it.

Open your eyes boys, you ordered and paid for a 25 yr old Russian Bride with long legs and a hot *ss. Whats showing up in the mail is 300 fat, mean old women from Romania with hairy legs.

And we dont do windows!

I know what I'm getting you for Christmas this year Pack.

Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People." :rolleyes:

Oh we have some leverage..... I'll be a Gulfstream Captain (and I have less than 4 years here) until I retire from this company. And that didn't happen because you guys have big hearts.

Like I said... Once NJI pilots are dues paying union members, we'll take care of ourselves within the union. NJI will operate on a separate certificate and there will be a NJI council, field office, local, Chapter, branch, or whatever you call it.

Open your eyes boys, you ordered and paid for a 25 yr old Russian Bride with long legs and a hot *ss. Whats showing up in the mail is 300 fat, mean old women from Romania with hairy legs.

And we don't do windows!

were you born an ***********************************? or was it being a "Major" airline pilot (Delta or AMR)? or were you a "real" pilot (Air Force)?

In your time off, you know when you aren't telling other pilots how cool you are because you fly the GIV you might want to read our contract. "you people" have a good deal.

so quit your crying wolf boy

And you will be treated with respect and welcomed at NJASAP.

What is there 100 pilots maybe at NJI?

How in the heck can they vote in their own local?

Just wondering?

they can't have their own local. they will be part of NJASAP or they could be out of a job. the by laws state you need to join the union or you could face termination.

Wolf Boy is just mad because he doesn't feel so elite anymore.

Yeah good luck with that. Until then welcome to the single carrier.

Latest resources

Back