State Funeral

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dubya said;
"and you might very well be ordering your loaf of bread in Russian" <---This "thinking" comes from playing w/GI Joe one too many times

If you want any credibility, you'll have to do better than; "agree with me or you're an idiot".

Hugh Jorgan said:
Well, Tony, I'm bummed these guys can't put their political leanings aside and just see an impressive event for what it was. Geez, at least let them get all the dirt in the grave before you resume your silly catfight...
Sorry Hugh. Maybe it's the teacher in me, but I had to correct some inaccuracies in fact and history.

I'll try not to offend anymore..............yeah right! :p
AF :cool:

Last edited:
BornAgainPagan said:
Dubya said;
"and you might very well be ordering your loaf of bread in Russian" <---This "thinking" comes from playing w/GI Joe one too many times

If you want any credibility, you'll have to do better than; "agree with me or you're an idiot".
........and you're not guilty of that at all, right?

datafox said:
>Who defeated the Soviet Union without firing a single shot?
>
>Let me know when you figure it out.
Without firing a single shot? There were many shots fired, even some airliners that got shot down. Look on the wall at the CIA building in Langley...lots of stars on the wall, most with no names on them. There were shots fired, because there were Neptune crews doing buzz jobs in Russia to gather ELINT. Some of those guys never made it back.

There were other "shots" fired as well, maybe not directly at the Rookies...but they were shots. Look at the island they vaporized in Enewetok with the first H-Bomb...the "MIKE" shot. You think they tested a bomb so big that it scared the scientists that it would never stop once they let it off...just to make pretty colors in the sky? No, that shot was fired for the Benefit of our enemies to see, know and feel...and to see if it would stop just short of burning up the entire planet. I loves me some curious scientists...but I'm glad they got some real good computers now days...takes a lot of guessing out of the equation.

Latest resources

Back