Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
Anyone know anything about Starbase Aviation in Houston? Just looking for the typical pay QOL schedule type stuff.

Stay away! Pay sucks, people are working 15 on and 3 to 4 days off. They tell you one thing and then do things completely different. Many used to work for them and came to us even though we were heading down the tube. If you need a job, then go for it, but your better in the long run to wait it out and find a better opportunity.

Thanks for the info

Starbase

A friend currently works there and says the conditions are the same as previously reported.

If you want to be worked hard and need hours, for whatever the reason, go for it.....it's a tough job.

A friend currently works there and says the conditions are the same as previously reported.

If you want to be worked hard and need hours, for whatever the reason, go for it.....it's a tough job.

On an old thread from another forum someone mentioned the schedules are like the fractionals and they'll airline you from your home. From what Ive gathered that seems a bit far fetched and idea if its true?

Days off

My buddy does get some days off and they are hard if you want them to be. However, when it's something like 15 on 6 off I don't know I want to give 2 up traveling.

It's a tough job from what I hear.

Latest resources

Back