• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Starbase Aviation in Houston

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
Total Time
Anyone know anything about Starbase Aviation in Houston? Just looking for the typical pay QOL schedule type stuff.

Rake

Total Time
Stay away! Pay sucks, people are working 15 on and 3 to 4 days off. They tell you one thing and then do things completely different. Many used to work for them and came to us even though we were heading down the tube. If you need a job, then go for it, but your better in the long run to wait it out and find a better opportunity.

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
Total Time
Thanks for the info

epic!

Total Time
some
Sorry to necropost but was curious if anyone had any recent info on them.

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Starbase

A friend currently works there and says the conditions are the same as previously reported.

If you want to be worked hard and need hours, for whatever the reason, go for it.....it's a tough job.

epic!

Total Time
some
A friend currently works there and says the conditions are the same as previously reported.

If you want to be worked hard and need hours, for whatever the reason, go for it.....it's a tough job.

On an old thread from another forum someone mentioned the schedules are like the fractionals and they'll airline you from your home. From what Ive gathered that seems a bit far fetched and idea if its true?

TimsKeeper

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Days off

My buddy does get some days off and they are hard if you want them to be. However, when it's something like 15 on 6 off I don't know I want to give 2 up traveling.

It's a tough job from what I hear.