• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

spouse does not understan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyUnited....I just know you have a doctor's appt. for tomorrow to get your kids on Ritalin....don't you?

I mean, since you weren't home 24/7 and don't cook and clean, your kids must need some drugs right? Only kids whose parents both work end up on all sorts of drugs. :rolleyes:

I just started taking Ritalin while pregnant...get the little bun in the oven used to it since my kid is doomed too because I am so selfish by wanting to have a career. LOL!

Oh, I forgot to add. If you refuse to clean and cook and must employ a livein housekeeper, your children learn lots of new languages! So I put that down under "Educational Experiences" instead of "Household Expense"

Hey Mega, maybe you can get that little puppy some MegaEyeglasses and he'll learn how to fly really early. First baby to fly solo!

Dang! This one's already been on a cross country road trip, hiked up Half Dome, flown in first class multiple times, been all over Asia, and passed recurrent on the 757. Spoiled baby! LOL!

Hey FlyUnited...

Know what I just noticed? Rez gives us crap, yet John Pennekamp AND atpcliff both have stated their wives work and where is Rez??????

Things that make ya go hmmmmm......

That's because they aren't MAN enough to debate a real man. They only feel complete trying to straighten out "the girls". Remember those boys who never hung out with anyone but were always around..........that's Rez and "ChurchClanger"........they are too afraid to say it to the REAL guys, so they try to talk us into submission.

That's because they aren't MAN enough to debate a real man. They only feel complete trying to straighten out "the girls". Remember those boys who never hung out with anyone but were always around..........that's Rez and "ChurchClanger"........they are too afraid to say it to the REAL guys, so they try to talk us into submission.

LMAO! Until I see them try to brow beat these two guys and tell THEM how they are doing it wrong and how THEIR wives should quit their jobs, I'm not taking these two seriously at all. (not that I should have in the first place but this confirms they are sexist). LOL!

Hi!

I am the flying guy, normally 10-25 days on, and then a block of days off. My CEO has a great job and makes more than I do.

She likes the house very picked up, and it is relatively big (we have 2 grade school kids who do help around the house).

When I'm home, I basically take over the house, so she can just work (unless I'm doing some "manly" job like putting in flooring-then she does the house so I can concentrate on that job).

We have a cleaning service in once every two weeks at $100/pop.

My CEO is glad I went to the bigger plane here and now have 13 days off/month.

If you are having domestic issues-All you can do is Try. Don't give up.

God Bless

cliff
ABQ

Love that you refer to your wife as the CEO! I appreciate a man that recognizes who he REALLY works for! Afterall, our brides hold down the fort while we are gone and deserve the ultimate respect.

Latest resources

Back